This article is on best motivational quotes about failure in life that will lead you to success.
As life is a cycle of success and failure. Everyone in their life at some point undergoes failure. It is a part of our life. But at that time having positive attitude towards failure can help you get through it.
Remember – “When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.”
There are many famous failures in history that has set examples of great success. No great success has ever achieved without failure. These failures are the experiences that help us in developing our personality. And these experiences helps you to take you closer to your success.
Remember that famous thought about Failure –
“Failure is the Key to Success”
Recently I have shared 20 Best Inspirational Quotes about Success in Life. Now I am sharing with you best motivational quotes about failure in life that will surely inspire you to succeed.
Best Motivational Quotes about Failure in Life to lead you to Success
Read the best motivational quotes about failure in life and inspire yourself to start again with more energy to achieve your desired goal.
- “Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be” – John Wooden
- “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
“When I was young, I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. So I did ten times more work.” – George Bernard Shaw
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
- “An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he’s in. He treats his failures simply as practice shots.” – Charles F. Kettering
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford“
99% of failures come from people who make excuses.” » George Washington Selfgrowth
- “Our greatest glory is not in never-failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Confucius
- “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” – Denis Waitley
I hope you are enjoying reading Inspirational quotes about failure that will help you in overcoming it.
Also Read: Motivational Quotes about Work Success
Famous Quotes about Failure that Inspires You
Continue reading the best motivational quotes about failure in life –
“It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” -Bill Gates
“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” – J.K. Rowling
- “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.” – Virgil Thomson
- “Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It s courage that counts.” – Vince Lombadni
- “There is no failure except in no longer trying.” – Chris Bradford
“Failure is enriching. It’s also important to accept that you’ll make mistakes—it’s how you build your expertise. The trick is to learn a positive lesson from all of life’s negative moments.” – Alain Ducasse
- “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” – Eloise Ristad
- “No man ever achieved worthwhile success who did not, at one time or other, find himself with at least one foot hanging well over the brink of failure.” – Napoleon Hill
- “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.” – Ellen DeGeneres
I hope these short positive quotes are best to teach you life lessons. That life does not end with a single failure even not after successive failures.
Top successful people of the world has always talked about failures and in fact they consider it compulsory if you want to achieve a great success in your life.
Short Quotes about Failure in Life
So keep reading best motivational quotes about failure in life and stay positive towards life and never forget that success comes from failure only.
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
- “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Part of being a man is learning to take responsibility for your successes and for your failures. You can’t go blaming others or being jealous. Seeing somebody else’s success as your failure is a cancerous way to live.” – Kevin Bacon
“I thank God for my failures. Maybe not at the time but after some reflection. I never feel like a failure just because something I tried has failed.” – Dolly Parton
- “The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
“Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything—all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure—these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.” – Steve Jobs
- “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” – Johnny Cash
- “There’s always failure. And there’s always disappointment. And there’s always loss. But the secret is learning from the loss, and realizing that none of those holes are vacuums.” – Michael J. Fox
“A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arms against himself. He makes his failure certain by himself being the first person to be convinced of it.” – Alexander Dumas
- “A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.” – Douglas Adams
I hope you have enjoyed reading my article best motivational quotes about failure in life. These inspirational quotes must have help you to a certain level in changing your mindset from negative to positive.
If you have liked it then share it on social media with your friends. You can also share your experience reading this post in the comments section below.
Feel free to contact us, as the comment section belongs to you only.
Most Read: How to stay Focused on your Life Goals.?
tags:- Motivational quotes, Best Motivational Quotes about Failure, Best motivational quotes about Failure in life, Short Quotes about Failure