Life treats everyone differently, sometimes we may find ourselves disappointed and disheartened but it doesn’t change the fact that life is beautiful. These encouraging quotes on disappointment makes us realize that failure and hardships are part of life.
Failure and expectations leads to disappointment which makes us feel defeated and annoyed. However, such feelings help us to grow with the right mindset and actions. Balancing your achievements and failures will make you successful.
Everyday comes with a new experience and it improves your outlook to deal with your emotions. If you are feeling this way, you have reached the right place. We have summed up some of the best disappointment quotes that will help you heal and handle the situation gracefully.
1. Disappointment to a noble soul is what cold water is to burning metal; it strengthens, tempers, intensifies, but never destroys it.-Eliza Tabor
2. We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear it off.-Thomas Jefferson
4. Disappointment, when it involves neither shame nor loss, is as good as success; for it supplies as many images to the mind, and as many topics to the tongue.-Samuel Johnson
5. One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments.-Henry Ward Beecher
6. Disappointments are to the soul what a thunderstorm is to the air.-Friedrich Schiller
7. Disappointment is a good sign of basic intelligence. It cannot be compared to anything else: it is so sharp, precise, obvious, and direct. If we can open, then we suddenly begin to see that our expectations are irrelevant compared with the reality of the situations we are facing.-Chogyam Trungpa
8. What do you do when disappointment comes? When it weighs on you like a rock, you can either let it press you down until you become discouraged, even devastated, or you can use it as a stepping-stone to better things.-Joyce Meyer
9. The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.-Robert Kiyosaki
10. But you know that disappointment is just the action of your brain readjusting itself to reality after discovering things are not the way you thought they were.-Brad Warner
11. God makes the life fertile by disappointments, as he makes the ground fertile by frosts.-Henry Ward Beecher
12. Let’s face it: None of us are ever going to get to the place in life where we have no more disappointments. We can’t expect to be sheltered from every little thing. Disappointment is a fact of life–one that must be dealt with.-Joyce Meyer
13. Disappointment is a sort of bankruptcy – the bankruptcy of a soul that expends too much in hope and expectation.-Eric Hoffer
14. Life is not always a celebration; so be ready to courageously face disappointments when they come, and be sure to grow stronger and wiser from them.-Edmond Mbiaka
15. There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.-Martin Luther King Jr.
16. Disappointments are a result of failed expectations. To have less disappointments, either expect less from other people or demand more from yourself.-Kevin Ngo
17. Disappointment is nothing but an eye-opening learning process for your future endeavors.-Edmond Mbiaka
18. See your disappointments as good fortune. One plan’s deflation is another’s inflation.-Jean Cocteau
19. Disappointment or misfortune don’t last long among us, the poor; we can’t live if we brood on them the whole time.-Viramma Racine
20. In the midst of my disappointment I am never defeated. Only given the opportunity to rise again willing to take on new challenges.-Eleesha
21. Disappointments are just God’s way of saying I’ve got something better Be Patient.. Live Life.. Have Faith..-Lanette Sem
22. Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.-Les Brown
23. Disappointment is really just a term for our refusal to look on the bright side.-Richelle E. Goodrich
24. The simple solution for disappointment depression: Get up and get moving. Physically move. Do. Act. Get going.-Peter McWilliams
25. Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.-unknown
26. Use disappointments as material for patience.-unknown
27. Every disappointment gives you opportunity to make another appointment.-B. A. Fajimi
28. It is through disappointment that I must learn to never accept defeat, but to always come up with a brand new plan and find a solution.-Eleesha
29. High expectations lead to higher disappointments.-unknown
30. Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks through expectation. -unknown