1. Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful.-Samuel Johnson
2. Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.-Oprah Winfrey
3. Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.
4. A person is not given integrity. It results from the relentless pursuit of honesty at all times.-unknown
5. Nothing more completely baffles one who is full of tricks and duplicity than straight forward and simple integrity in another.-Charles Caleb
6. Integrity is not something that you should have to think about…nor consider doing…but something in the heart that is already done.-Doug Firebaugh
7. If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.-Mark Twain
8. You have the right to remain silent, but you can never repeat, never lie or shade the truth.-Robert L. Woodrum
9. You are already of consequence in the world if you are known as a man of strict integrity.
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
10. Keep true, never be ashamed of doing right, decide on what you think is right and stick to it.-George Eliot
11. Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting in a particular way.-Aristotle
12. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.-Abraham Lincoln
13. He is not wise to me who is wise in words only, but he who is wise in deeds.-St. Gregory
14. Power is actualized only when word and deed have not parted company.-Hannah Arendt
15. We should often feel ashamed of our best actions if the world could see all the motives which produced them.-Francois de la Rochefoucauld
16. The true perfection of man lies not in what man has, but in what man is.-Oscar Wilde
17. Integrity is so perishable in the summer months of success.-Vanessa Redgrave
18. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.-Albert Einstein
19. Perhaps the surest test of an individual’s integrity is his refusal to do or say anything that would damage his self-respect.-Thomas S. Monson
20. Your reputation and integrity are everything. Follow through on what you say you’re going to do. Your credibility can only be built over time, and it is built from the history of your words and actions.-Maria Razumich-Zec
21. Character is what you are in the dark.-Dwight L. Moody
22. To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice.-Confucius
23. To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.-William Shakespeare
24. The integrity of men is to be measured by their conduct, not by their professions.-Junius
25. Once you get rid of integrity the rest is a piece of cake.-Larry Hagman
26. Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that’s right is to get by; and the only thing that’s wrong is to get caught.-J.C. Watts Jr.
27. In silence man can most readily preserve his integrity.-Meister Eckhart
28. Integrity is not a 90 percent thing, not a 95 percent thing; either you have it or you don’t.-Peter Scotese
29. Integrity is the essence of everything successful.-Buckminster Fuller