There are some relationships that we do not get to choose. Yet they are the most beautiful part of our life. Sisters are one such relation that makes our lives beautiful from the beginning to the end. But losing your sister can be really painful.
For someone who has spent so much time with you, there is a feeling of hurt that persists. You remember the beautiful times you shared with her, and the pain refuses to go away. She was an essential part of your life, and you just can’t seem to let her go easily.
It is in such times that you want to reach out to her. We understand your pain and have brought together a compilation of quotes that depict the loss of your sister. Have a look at them, and maybe it will help you come out of the misery you are feeling.
We also mourn your loss, and these quotes are an ode to the person you so dearly loved.
1. I miss my sister in Heaven However, she fits better in there.
2. In the absence of my sibling, my existence will be like a book with no page numbers. The story will continue, but it could be out of order.
3. I am missing her, the sister I have, but her soul diminished to only a whisper.
4. The sister I had was the present I didn’t ask for but always was the one I always had.
5. Each time I meet the two of them, I am awestruck, and then I am crying. I used to have the same kind of love, but it’s now hard to come across.
6. When she was alive, I never really missed my sister. But now, I’m unable to stop thinking about her.
7. A sister’s loss is similar to losing your keys. You will always find them in odd places if you are looking long enough.
8. The times I spent along with my mother will be remembered more than the time she’s gone.
9. Anniversaries only occur once a year; however, I am reminded of my sister every day.
10. When you came into the world, I was my sister. On the day you died, you became my guardian angel.
11. Days, weeks, and even months have gone by. However, the memories I have of my sibling are in the same place.
12. A sister is a joy regardless of where she is.
13. It’s possible that I won’t have my sister around, but we will always have one another.
14. The sister I had was an X that marked my precious heart. Now it is lost to the world.
15. You’ll always know when I’m sad, just Missing My Sister; that’s All.
16. Spirit to spirit, hearts to hearts, sisterhood forever united and separate.
17. The way I see our photos from childhood is the same way that my sister views my life now.
18. When we first became sisters, you became a part of me in my brain and will not be completely erased.
19. Memory fades over time. My sister isn’t just a memory; she’s an integral piece of my life.
20. Sisterhood is tested and reliable. Remember me, and I’ll be sure to remember you.
21. My sister might not always be by me; however, she’s always close to my heart.
22. A woman who is not a sibling is just like one with no wings.
23. My soul is getting soaked with rain. It’s raining, but it’s pouring through dead eyes.
24. If you’re not blessed with a younger and younger sibling, you are missing out! These are bonds and friendships that will never be substituted.
25. Our hearts are still hurting in grief, and the tears are still flowing, wondering how it felt to lose you. Nobody will ever be able to know.
26. I’ll see you in all the old, familiar locations that this soul of mine adores all day long. – Billie Holiday, I’ll Be Seeing You
27. My heartfelt condolences. I hope that the Lord will protect her within his loving arms. She was a courageous person with a heart of kindness. She will be remembered forever.
28. My heart breaks for the sadness of such a lovely young woman. Your sister was among the most beloved and adored people on earth. Let her soul rest in peace.
29. It is hard to believe she’s gone. She was a wonderful child who could figure out how to live. She will be forever within our thoughts. We wish her all peace that heaven can offer.
30. I have many fond pictures of the sister you had. She was a joy to spend time with. I think of you with profound sadness over the loss of your sister. I am deeply sorry for your loss.
31. I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day.-Mitch Albom
32. She was as beautiful person, she was my sister, and I’m just as proud of her as I can be. – Mary Porter
33. I’m just very sad for the loss of my sister. – Khanh Le
34. Two days after your death, in a dream you text me many times. I read the first of them. ME! And so are the living comforted. ― Marion Coutts
35. I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldn’t give to hear you talk back. I miss your voice, I miss your laughter, I miss everything about you.
36. If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one..? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone.? – Jodi Picoult
37. Death bring pain that time can only heal, No words could ease what we truly feel but with god, her joy is eternally sealed and cherish her memories that death can’t even steal.
38. I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends. – James Boswell
39. If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone? – Jodi Picoult
40. How could she just leave me here to live without her? I miss her so much. I love her. I want her to grow up and become who she was meant to be. I wanted her to grow up with me. – Ava Dellaira
41. My sister died and my mum was really distant as you do – you don’t expect your offspring to die before you.
42. I thought I was bulletproof up untill that stage. – Max Walker
43. Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
44. My sister will die over and over again for the rest of my life. Grief is forever. It doesn’t go away; it becomes a part of you, step for step, breath for breath. – Jandy Nelson
45. She was a beautiful person, she was my sister, and I’m just as proud of her as I can be. – Mary Porter
46. If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone? – Jodi Picoult
47. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
48. There’s something god has given us, that’s more than family; He’s placed a love for you, my Sister, deep down in the heart of me. – Allison Chambers Coxsey
49. If you see a sunset, it’s me, smiling from behind it. If I go away far, and you see a star, if you find it, I’m inside it. – Anna Williams
50. I want to express my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know that this time is tough for you. Let me know if I can ease your pain in any way.
51. I am sorry for your loss. Her sudden demise has caused us a lot of pain. Heaven has gained one more angel.
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.