The eagle is a powerful symbol of strength, courage, and freedom. Its ability to soar high above the earth, navigating through the winds with grace and ease, has made it a beloved symbol of inspiration for centuries.
Attitude eagle quotes take inspiration from the eagle’s majestic qualities, urging us to be bold, and fearless, and to soar to new heights. These quotes remind us that we too have the power to overcome obstacles, rise above our circumstances, and achieve our dreams.
In this collection of attitude eagle quotes, we’ve compiled a list of powerful and inspiring quotes that harness the spirit of the eagle to encourage us to live our best lives. Whether you’re facing challenges, seeking motivation, or simply looking for a reminder of your inner strength, these quotes will inspire you to soar higher, be bolder, and embrace your true potential. So, spread your wings, embrace your inner eagle, and let these quotes inspire you to achieve greatness.
Table Of Contents
Eagle Eye Quotes
1. “When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber.”- Winston Churchill
2. “Let the kite perch and let the eagle perch too – If one says no to the other, let his wing break.”- Chinua Achebe
3. “I like to be a tiger roaming the jungle or an eagle soaring the skies.”- Sol Campbell
4. “Leaders are like eagles… they don’t flock. You’ll find them one at a time.”- Knute Rockne
5. “Fate is not an eagle, it creeps like a rat.”- Elizabeth Bowen
6. “By all the eagle in thee, all the dove.”- Richard Crashaw
7. “In a pine tree behind me, an eagle waits out the rain, hunched into himself, brooding. Crows squabble, a murder chasing a raven. Seals cruise the lines of fishing nets bobbing in the water, hoping for an easy meal, the tender bellies of salmon.”- Eden Robinson
8. “The eagle suffers little birds to sing, and is not careful what they mean thereby.”- William Shakespeare
9. “Like eager Romans e’er all Rites were past, Did let too soon the sacred Eagle fly.”- John Dryden
10. “But flies an eagle flight, bold and forth on, leaving no track behind.”- William Shakespeare
11. “The eagle may soar; beavers build dams.”-Bill Vaughan.
12. “Great minds are like eagles, and build their nest in some lofty solitude.”-Arthur Schopenhauer.
13. “It is in the stormiest skies that eagles find their true calling.”-Matshona Dhliwayo
14. “You need eagles wings to get over things that make no sense in this world.”-Tom Petty.
15. “Even if death were to fall upon you today like lightning, you must be ready to die without sadness and regret, without any residue of clinging for what is left behind. Remaining in the recognition of the absolute view, you should leave this life like an eagle soaring up into the blue sky.”-Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche.
16. “As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather so the hand of the world is wounded by its own skill.”-Helen Keller.
17. “Oh, I’ve been like a captured eagle, you know an eagle’s born to fly. Now that I have won my freedom, like an eagle I am eager for the sky.”-Dolly Parton.
18. “In an eagle there is all the wisdom of the world.”-Lame Deer
19. “Don’t look down, it’s an impossible view; Fly like an eagle whatever you do.”-Mos Def.
20. “Eagle rises to the top of the precipice with its wings; man, to the top of the honour, with his morals!”-Mehmet Murat İldan.
Popular Eagle Quotes
21. “You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren.” – William Henry Hudson
22.“I’ve always believed the greater danger is not aiming too high, but too low, settling for a bogey rather than shooting for an eagle.”- Peter Scott
23. “Eagles come in all shapes and sizes, but you will recognize them chiefly by their attitudes.” – E. F. Schumacher
24. “A very great vision is needed, and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky.” – Crazy Horse
25. “The eagle has no fear of adversity. We need to be like the eagle and have a fearless spirit of a conqueror!” – Joyce Meyer
26. “All Birds find shelter during a rain.But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference!”- APJ Abdul Kalam
27. “Why fly like a hen when you can soar like an eagle?” – Pio of Pietrelcina
28. “Don’t quack like a duck, soar like an eagle.” – Ken Blanchard
29. “The eagle has no liberty; he only has loneliness.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
30. “Don’t be a pigeon if you were born to be an eagle. Experience God’s altitude for your life.” – Myles Munroe
31. “Around, around, in ceaseless circles wheeling. With clangs of wings and scream, the Eagle sailed.”– Percy Bysshe Shelley
32. “Like a young eagle, who has lent his plume To fledge the shaft by which he meets his doom, See their own feathers pluck’d, to wing the dart, Which rank corruption destines for their heart!”- Thomas Moore.
33. “Fool that I was, upon my eagle’s wings I bore this wren, till I was tired with soaring, and now he mounts above me.”- John Dryden
34. “You know, I’m an eagle, flying around in the mountains.”- Link Wray
35. “The world is grown so bad That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.”- William Shakespeare
36. “Life seeks life and loves life. The opening of a catkin of a willow, in the flight of the butterfly, in the chirping of a tree-toad or the sweep of an eagle – my life loves to see how others live, exults in their joy, and so far is partner in their great concern.”- Edward Everett Hale
37. “A hen’s curses have never killed the eagle.”- African Proverb
38. “No need to teach an eagle to fly.”- Greek Proverb
39. “A bird in the soup is better than an eagle’s nest in the desert.”- Chinese Proverb.
40.” An eagle will not catch flies.”- Italian Proverb
Motivational Eagle Quotes
41. “A believer is a bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wing.”-Robert Green Ingersoll
42. “The eagle has no liberty; he only has loneliness.”-Gilbert K. Chesterton
43. “Celebrate your success and stand strong when adversity hits, for when the storm clouds come in, the eagles soar while the small birds take cover.”- Napoleon Hill Strong
44. “God created us with an overwhelming desire to soar. Our desire to develop and use every ounce of potential He’s placed in us is not egotistical. He designed us to be tremendously productive and ‘to mount up with wings like eagles,’ realistically dreaming of what He can do with our potential.”-Carol Kent
45. “A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky.”- Ta ‘Shunke Witko
46. “The sky belongs to eagles, even during storms.”-Matshona Dhliwayo
47. “An eagle uses the negative energy of a storm to fly even higher.”- Eric Thomas
48. “We are eagles of one nest… the nest is in our soul.”-Led Zeppelin
49. “Each man is good in His sight. It is not necessary for eagles to be crows.”-Sitting Bull
50. “You can put wings on a pig, but you don’t make it an eagle.”- William J. Clinton
51. “As an eagle, weary after soaring in the sky, folds its wings and flies down to rest in its nest, so does the shining Self enter the state of dreamless sleep, where one is freed from all desires.”-Brihadaranyaka Upanishad
52. “When you soar like an eagle, you attract the hunters.” – Milton S. Gould
53. “If you want to soar like an eagle in life, you can’t be flocking with the turkeys.” – Warren Buffett
54. “You can’t soar like an eagle and crap like a canary.” – Ed Sabol
55. “How foolish are you to offer a ladder to an eagle that has the ability to fly over the clouds” ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
56. “One eagle is greater than a thousand turkeys.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
57. “Calm skies don’t make skillful eagles.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
58. “You can run with turkeys, but it takes greater strength to fly with eagles.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
59. “I have come to ground you,” the storm threatened. “I will rise above you,” the defiant eagle replied.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
60. “In a world full of sheep dare to be a lion; in a world full of pigeons dare to be an eagle.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
Strong Eagle Quotes
61. “Only if the dragon and the eagle turn their sights from each other and make room for each other in the world they share, can they reach new and brighter horizons.”-Samuel Berger
62. “The eagle may soar, but the weasel never gets sucked into a jet engine.”-John Benfield
63. “It’s a great event to get outside and enjoy nature. I find it very exciting no matter how many times I see bald eagles.”-Karen Armstrong
64. “You cannot fly like an eagle with the wings of a wren.”- William Henry Hudson
65. “The eagle never lost so much time, as when he submitted to learn of the crow.”-William Blake
66. “I wish the bald eagle had not been chosen as the representative of our country; he is a bird of bad moral character… like those among men who live by sharping and robbing, he is generally poor, and often very lousy.”-Benjamin Franklin.
67. “The eagle that soars in the upper air does not worry itself how it is to cross rivers.”- Gladys Aylward
68. “The whole wide ether is the eagle’s way: The whole earth is a brave man’s fatherland.”-Euripedes
69. “When you soar like an eagle, you attract the hunters.”-Milton S Gould
70. “My parents always wanted me to do the right thing. My mom, I think her exact words were, ‘You’re not a chicken in the coop playing in the scraps, you’re an eagle.’ I was like, ‘Oh, OK… ‘ But really, I’ve used that throughout my life.”- J. J. Redick
71. “The eagle flies in the sky, but nests on the ground.”- Albanian proverb
72. “If you want to soar like an eagle in life, you can’t be flocking with the turkeys.”- Warren Buffett
73. “I have never forgotten my days as an Eagle Scout. I didn’t know it at the time, but what really came out of my Scouting was learning how to lead and serve the community. It has come in handy in my career in government.”- Lloyd Bentsen
74. “I was born by God’s dear grace, in an extraordinary place. Where the stars and stripes, and the eagle fly.”- Aaron Tippin
75. “Houston, Tranquillity Base here. The Eagle has landed.”- Neil Armstrong
76. “Be innocent like a dove, strong like an ostrich, fierce like a hawk, wise like an owl, and swift like an eagle.”-Matshona Dhliwayo
77. “Striking a balance between wildlife conservation and wind energy development starts with understanding threats to eagle populations and how our actions, including operating wind farms, are affecting them.”- Frances Beinecke
78. “Don’t quack like a duck, soar like an eagle.”- Ken Blanchard
79. “The Golden Eagle, which has universally been considered as a bird of most extraordinary powers of flight, is in my estimation little more than a sluggard, though its wings are long and ample.”– John James Audubon
80. “The most amazing lesson in aerodynamics I ever had was the day I climbed a thermal in a glider at the same time as an eagle. I witnessed, close up, effortlessness and lightness combined with strength, precision and determination.”- Norman Foster
Inspirational Eagle Quotes
81. ” God created us with an overwhelming desire to soar. Our desire to develop and use every ounce of potential He’s placed in us is not egotistical. He designed us to be tremendously productive and “to mount up with wings like eagles,” realistically dreaming of what He can do with our potential.”- Carol Kent
82. “The eagle in the sky does not know that those on the ground are looking at him.”-Yoruban proverb.
83. “You know, I am an eagle, flying around in the mountains.”-Link Ray
84. “The chief is the chief. He is the eagle who flies high and cannot be touched by the spit of the toad.”-Mobutu Sese Seko
85. “Turbulence breaks a tree’s branches, but only tickles an eagle’s wings.”-Matshona Dhliwayo
86. “A strong woman is like an eagle, against the strong winds she soars.”-Gift Gugu Mona
87. “There is an eagle in me that wants to sour.”-Carl Sandburg
88. “Eagles commonly fly alone. They are crows, daws, and starlings that flock together.”-John Webster
89. “May you soar on eagle wings, high above the madness of the world”- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
90. “Don’t be a pigeon if you were born to be an eagle. Experience God’s altitude for your life.”- Myles Munroe
91. “It is in the stormiest skies that eagles find their true calling.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
92. “An eagle with one wing has a better chance of flying than a turkey with two.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
93. “Turkeys can run with eagles but cannot fly with them.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
94. “Pilots, not eagles, attend flight school.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
95. “One day as an eagle is better than a thousand years as a turkey.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
96. “It is better to walk with eagles than to fly with turkeys.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
97. “Don’t miss the opportunity to fly with eagles tomorrow because chickens invited you to run with them today.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
98. “Eagles don’t need turkeys to tell them what the top of the clouds looks like.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
99. “It is better to be an eagle for one day than to be a vulture for a lifetime.” ― Matshona Dhliwayo
100. “First I shall name the eagle, of which there are three species: the great grey eagle is the largest, of great strength and high flight; he chiefly preys on fawns and other young quadrupeds.”- William Bartram
Attitude eagle quotes inspire us to be bold, fearless, and to soar to new heights. Let these quotes remind you of your inner strength and potential, and encourage you to live your life with passion and purpose. Embrace your inner eagle and achieve greatness!