Your sister has probably helped you escape your Mom’s wrath many times. She is your confidante and sometimes even an accomplice in the mischief you planned. How many times have you done something wrong, and she has helped you in escaping. And then, later on, you both had a good laugh on the whole episode.
We understand your relationship completely, and that’s why we have some amazing funny sister quotes for you. Have a look at them, and we are sure that you will be laughing at them too. These quotes remind you of the innocent but funny moments you have shared with your sister.
You can send some of these quotes to that lovely sister of yours. Let her also have a good laugh too. Next time you meet, you will have something to discuss about. Not to forget the memories you will rekindle after you read these quotes. Happy reading and happy sharing. Strengthen your bond with this fantastic collection.
Funny Sister Quotes
1. A toast that was heard once to my sister, who didn’t find the second Easter eggs until I discovered my first. – Robert Brault
2. There’s lots of luggage that we carry. It’s not the same as Louis Vuitton baggage–you always want it. – Kim Kardashian.
3. Don’t think you can get me to love you because you want to oppose Beyonce. I’m all for Beyonce. Beyonce is a great singer. -Solange Knowles.
4. To stand up if one falls, to build strength when one is standing. – Christina Rossetti.
5. Sisters are people who own a portion of what you own. possibly a house or perhaps a less tangible legacy such as memories from your childhood and the experiences of your family. -Deborah Tannen.
6. A friend’s sister may change. However, a friend in the form of a sister will remain. – Leslie Ngak.
7. I believe I’m funny as my parents were funny, and my siblings also were hilarious. -Martin Short
8. 5 Children of the same lineage with the same blood, with the same initial relationships and customs, have the possibility of enjoying their abilities that no further connections will provide. – Jane Austen.
9. Sisters bond in a way that is unlike any other. It’s thornier but also touches, full of possibilities. -Joy McCullough
10. We didn’t know we were creating memories; we only felt that we had fun. – A.A. Milne,
11. Ohana refers to family and ensures that no one is left behind or is forgotten.
12. So far, yet so close. So different but so similar. This is why I am so in love with my sister. ” – Maxime Lagace.
13. Sisters are similar to big legs… They stick together.
14. I smile because I’m your sister. I smile because there’s nothing you can do to make of it.
15. My sister is an amazing sister, real tale.
Funny Quotes About Sisters Fighting
16. We are sisters. Be aware that if I fall, I will help you get up… at soon as I’ve stopped laughing.
17. In the world of cookies, sisters are the chocolate chips.
18. Middle sister: victim of our elder sibling, the victim of the younger sister, and, somehow, peacekeeper between the siblings.
19. The advice of your sister (solicited or not) has weight. – Lorraine Bodger
20. Being sisters means that you have a backup.
21. The Middle sister is simply a big sister and a baby sister all in one.
22. Sisters to sisters, we will always be two nuts from our family tree.
23. A sister will inform you that the dress you’re trying to put on isn’t looking great.
24. Sisters: those you might be angry with for a brief time because you have something important to share with them.
25. The old saying goes: Families are like fudge, usually sweet, with the occasional nut. My sister, you’re that sweet person.
26. Sisters have the advantage of having an extra sense of hearing that tells them when the other person needs them.
27. All you require are the love of your life… along with an older sister.
28. Our sisters are one. If I’m angry with somebody, you’re also mad at them. That’s it.
29. But I do have a sister, and I’m not scared to call her!
30. Friend and “sister” are two terms that refer to the identical thing.
Funny Birthday Wishes For Sister
31. Sometimes I get old, but I then remember that my sister is older.
32. I’m not sure if I am the evil or the good sister.
33. Sisters are there to share laughs and smooching tears.
34. The most precious gift that our parents could have ever given us was the gift of each other.
35. That feeling of being happy to meet your sister…and you realize that she’s dressed in your clothing.
36. Sis, you’re my most trusted friend…that I will never be able to get rid of.
37. It’s not easy, But sometimes, my sister can make it more difficult. I love her nonetheless.
38. When I say that, I won’t divulge anything. My sister isn’t considered to be a victim.
39. If you slip and fall in life, I’ll be there to assist you in getting up – once I’ve stopped laughing.
40. If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.- Pearl Cleage
41. If you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. -Linda Sunshine
42. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater. -Pam Brown
43. Never let an angry sister comb your hair. -Patricia McCann
44. What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention. -Claire Cook
45. A sister will always notice her sister’s first gray hairs with glee. -Allison M. Lee
Sister Instagram Captions Funny
46. Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five. -Pam Brown
47. You can kid the world, but not your sister. -Charlotte Gray
48. You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories. -Deborah Moggach
49. More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good. -Linda Sunshine
50. You my sister are always there for me, and on your birthday I just want to say thank you! -Kate Summers
51. I smile because you are my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!
52. Never let an angry sister comb your hair. -Patricia McCann
53. We shared a room, you stole my toys, and then my clothes, but best friends we became. -Catherine Pulsifer
54. A sister will let you know when the outfit you’re trying on really doesn’t look fabulous.
55. A sister will always notice her sister’s first gray hairs with glee. -Allison M. Lee
56. You can kid the world, but not your sister. -Charlotte Gray.
57. Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.- Pam Brown.
58. You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, they’re the only ones who don’t get bored if you talk about your memories.- Deborah Moggach.
59. Your sister’s advice (solicited or unsolicited), carries weight.- Lorraine Bodger.
60. More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when you’ve been bad and good. – Linda Sunshine.
Funny Caption For Sister
61. A sister smiles when one tells one’s stories – for she knows where the decoration has been added.- Chris Montaigne
62. Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life. – Charles M. Schultz
63. I could never love anyone as I love my sisters. – Amy, ‘Little Women’
64. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.- Desmond Tutu
65. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.- Amy Li
66. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double. – Toni Morrison
67. We didn’t want to admit it then, but we were friends. Best friends.- Shannon Celebi
68. She’s always there for me when I need her; She’s my best friend; she’s just my everything. – Ashley Olsen
69. A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.-Elizabeth Fishel
70. As I grew up, one of my strongest allies was my sister.- Patti Smith.
71. Our kids have learned from the experience of brothers and sisters that they can’t always be first.- Melissa Dayton
72. To quote Anne Morrow Lindbergh, “Lost time is like a run in a stocking. It always gets worse.” Keep those pantyhose free of runs, use your time wisely Sis!
73. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. -Amy Li
74. A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. -Elizabeth Fishel
75. Little sisters can be a pain, but the big sister heroine worship can’t be beat. -Allison M. Lee
Little Sister Quotes Funny
76. Of two sisters, one is always the watcher, one the dancer.- Louise Gluck.
77. It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. -Pam Brown
78. Being sisters means you always have backup.
79. If you don’t annoy your big sister for no good reason from time to time, she thinks you don’t love her anymore.- Pearl Cleage
80. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. – Carol Saline.
81. We acquire friends and enemies, but our sisters come with the territory.- Evelyn Loeb.
82. Help one another is part of the religion of sisterhood.- Louisa May Alcott.
83. There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister.- Tia Mowry.
84. My sister ‘was the light of my life’.- Solomon Thomas.
85. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.- Marion Garretty.
86. Just put on your makeup and get out there and do it. -Emma Bunton
87. My sisters and my mom, those people help me get through every single day.- Demi Lovato.
88. Sisterly Love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.- Ugo Betti.
89. I finally moved out of my parent’s house. It was only fair to let my sister have her own room.- Kate Winslet.
90. Sisters are like cookies and milk. Whether they are crummy or sweet, they are better together.
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.