Your mom is that presence in your life that nobody could replace. Even if others try, there cannot be anyone like your sweet mom. For such an awesome mom, it is but natural that you want to have a rocking birthday.
Here are touching birthday quotes for mom that you would want to write for her. We have picked these quotes from all over the internet, and they are definitely rather unique. You can either choose a long birthday message for mom.
Or you could share a short birthday message for mother just to let her know how you feel. She will love your concern, and you will admire her way of expressing her love for you.
Table Of Contents
Short Birthday Message For Mother
1. Happy Birthday to my amazing mother, mentor, and friend. May God bless you each year.
2. Every mother is special, but trust me there is no other one who can be compared to you. I want to thank you and wish you all the best on this special day.
3. My warmest wishes, Mom. You deserve to enjoy every bit of it.
4. Your place in my heart is so big that it is overflowing with my love for you. Happy Bday, Mom!
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
5. Today’s your birthday, but that’s not all I’m celebrating. See, it’s a big day for me too. I’m celebrating my own luck to have you as my mom!
6. You are the person that I can always count on for support, good advice, or a shoulder to lean on. I love you so much, Mom. Happy Birthday!
7. Never have I been more grateful to have a wonderful woman like you to call Mom. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more to come!
8. Happy Birthday, Mom! I’m so happy that you look so good since I got to inherit those good-looking genes.
9. I treasure our special relationship and share your warmth and love on this special day. Happy Birthday dear mother.
10. Mom, I want to tell you that – every year I crown you with the “Best Mother of the Year” award. There is no one who can come even closer to your winning ways. Happy Birthday to my great mom.
11. I see my angel in you; you are my superhero; you are my blessing and good luck in my life. On this special day, I want to thank you and wish happy birthday.
12. Mom, you are a role model, a genius, a superwoman, a five-star chef, and the most gorgeous person I know. How do you do it all? Cheers to another year of living your best life, happy birthday.
13. There is no other person who can take the place of yours in my heart. I feel so lucky that I’ve found the best mom in the world.
14. Today you should get to feel at least as special as you always make me feel. Happy Birthday Mom – live it up!
15. I hope that your birthday is full of happiness and chocolate. What is one without the other? Happy Birthday.
16. Happy Birthday, Mom! Take it easy today. You deserve it!
17. Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I do my best always to return the favor. Happy birthday, mom.
18. Every birthday memory I have includes you lighting the candles on my cake. Thank you for all that you have done, and I am looking forward to returning the favor this weekend.
19. Mom, if it weren’t for you I would never have become the person I am today. Thank you for being a role model, mother, and an amazing friend. And most important of all, happy birthday.
20. Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope that you have a day that is all about you and that you do not have to worry about anyone else. I love you.
Touching Birthday Message For Mother From Daughter
21. All of my crazy comes from you, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Birthday Mom!
22. I’m so lucky to have a mother like you. You are my best friend, the best mom, and the best person I know. Happiest of birthdays to you.
23. Happy birthday, Mom. Everyday I am grateful to have you in my life. Let today be another reminder that you’re the best. Love you.
24. Sometimes life gets tough, but I always rest assured that I can make it over any obstacle in my way with the power of your love. Thanks for being the best mom the world has to offer, happy birthday.
25. You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma.
26. Have a great day today and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.
27. To the world, you may be one person, but to me, you are the whole world. Happy Birthday, Mom!
28. Dear mom, I want to say thank you for giving birth to me and supporting me throughout the years. You are truly the best mother a person can have. I love you. Happy birthday!
29. Mom, you know how to bring our family together like none other. We love you with all of our hearts. Happy birthday, dear mother. Love, your children.
30. If you were not my mom already, then I would be absolutely jealous of whoever was your daughter. You’re awesome, Mom. Happy Birthday!
31. No one can love me more, no one can understand me better than you do. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me as warmly as you do. Happy birthday, mom.
32. You are the best mom in the whole world. I love you. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.
33. Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love U!
34. Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you. Happy birthday.
35. Dear Mom, we may be apart right now, but your influence is always with me. No matter where I go or what I do, you will always be in my heart! I am thinking of you on this special day. Happy Birthday!
36. U are a super mom because only you can do everything you do and still look great every day! To a lady who just keeps getting younger!
37. Every year of aging is another year of learning. You’ve taught me so well, and each year I look forward to learning new things from you. Happy Birthday!
38. It’s amazing all the good that God can do through a single life like yours. Sending birthday blessings for a very Happy Birthday to an amazing woman and mother!
39. Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
40. Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
Touching Birthday Message For Mother From Son
41. Not all heroes wear capes. Wishing you a special day for a special lady.
42. Ma, I want to grow up to be like you in the future. Sending you lots of love from your son. Happy Birthday, Mom!
43. Happy Birthday, Mom. Let’s spend more time together this year because I like having you near me.
44. On this day the best angel from the heaven was born in this world and later she became my lovely mom. I’m so grateful to you. Happy birthday, mama.
45. It’s your birthday! I recommend you kick back, relax, and let dad do all the work for once.
46. Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! Sure you get older every year, but to me, your heart is as young as ever.
47. I am sending warm wishes and loving thoughts your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts as well as in my heart. Happy birthday, Mom.
48. Everything that’s awesome about me, I got from you. Happy Birthday and stay awesome!
49. Mom, thanks for all your support and your invaluable life lessons. Cheers to your best birthday yet.
50. It’s your birthday, Mom! To make your day special, I’ve managed to put all the candles on the cake! Have fun.
51. Happy birthday to my mom! Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
52. You are my source of wisdom and love. I am nothing without you, my amazing Mom. Happy Birthday!
53. I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!
54. Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
55. Mom, you are my strength that always helps me to fight me against all odds of my life. I love U so much.
56. Mom, sometimes I may not like you. But I never let my moods make you feel that I don’t love you. Happy birthday my dearest mom!
57. Dear Mom, wishing you a very relaxing day and a joy-filled year!
58. Enjoy every moment of your birthday and wait until tomorrow to realize that you’ve gotten older. Happy Birthday.
59. Hope your day is full of relaxation, an abundance of love, and your favorite type of cake.
60. Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the world. May God let your life filled with boundless joy!
Long Birthday Message For Mom
61. Whatever I am today, I owe it to you. You are the most special person in my life. Thank you Mom. Happy Birthday to you!
62. Her smile keeps everyone strong, her words keep everyone grounded, and her spirit lifts us up when the world gets low. To the most amazing woman in the world, Wonderful Birthday Mom!
63. You’re more than a mother. You’re the greatest woman I know. Thank you for everything, and happy birthday.
64. Everyday I learn something new from your grace, wonder, and compassionate soul. Here’s to another year of invaluable life lessons. Happy birthday, Mom.
65. As I travel the seas called life, you are my constant lighthouse that leads me back to shore through the storms.
66. Happy Birthday to the sweetest mom in the world!
67. To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. Happy Birthday.
68. Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
69. For my wonderful Mom, I am so lucky to have a mother like you. Happy Birthday! Wishing you love and happiness in your life.
70. Roses are red, violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in times of trouble than you. Happy birthday to you mom, you’re the best.
71. The more birthdays you have, the more beautiful you get. Have a great birthday, Mom.
72. You are my angel, my light and guiding star. You’re always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mom!
73. Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest)
74. Only a super mom can do everything you do and still look amazing every day! Happy birthday to a mom who just keeps getting younger at heart.
75. Out of all my birthdays, you celebrated with me, I’m glad I can finally give something back. I’ll be forever grateful for all that you’ve done for me.
76. Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need a shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
77. You are my first friend, my best friend, and my forever friend. I can’t wait to help you celebrate your birthday! Happy Birthday Mom.
78. Dear Mom, thank you so much for all that you do for me. Have a happy birthday, and blessings for the year to come.
79. When I think of all that you have given me, I feel that whatever I do won’t be enough, but I know you’ll love me anyway despite it all.
80. Mommy, you’ve managed to turn this black and white world into a fairy tale for me. Thank you for filling my life with bright colors. Happy Birthday!
Birthday Message For Mother Sacrifice
81. How surprisingly you keep a smile on your face even at the toughest moments! May this spirit be always there! Happy Birthday.
82. Mommy, on this important day I want to tell you that you always make me smile, fill my days with joy and only with you I cry from happiness. Happy Birthday!
83. Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have. You should just enjoy them. Happy Birthday, Mom!
84. You do not look like anyone’s mother, but you’re mine and that’s really special.
85. Thank you for always providing me with hope, encouragement, joy, and support. You are the best, and I hope that your birthday is as unforgettable as you are.
86. When I wasn’t true to my self, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday
87. Being a mother is one of the hardest and most important jobs in the world. I am so grateful to have you as mine. I love you, Mom. Have a wonderful birthday!
88. Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me. Happy birthday dear mom.
89. Mom, you have a big and loving heart. You deserve all the best in this world. I wish you plenty of love, happiness, health, laughter, joy and wonders. Happy Birthday!
90. Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!
91. A birthday is a day that should be full of joy, so laughter is heavily encouraged. Keep your mom’s sense of humor in mind as you compose your fun-filled greeting.
92. Happy birthday, Ma. My hope is to be the amazing role model for my own family one day as you have been for ours. Your love is the best.
93. Happy birthday to my mom… the woman who sacrificed many a precious moments in her life, so that I could have them in mine.
94. Destiny may have made you my mom, but I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday, my friendly mom!
95. U are an everlasting bloom in a wonderful garden where only love and beauty grows! Happy Birthday, dearest Mother!
96. Mother, you are my angel darling. And, you are the strength that always helps me to fight against all the odds. Birthday wishes to my mummy.
97. Happy Birthday. Mom, I wanted to take a minute on your birthday and thank you for the good looks and all the crazy love!
98. Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday.
99. I knew exactly what you wanted for your birthday this year. Me… out of the house for a day. Happy Birthday, Mom!
100. You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding. Happy birthday, Mom!