Utilizing your time, expertise and efforts in doing something productive means you’re busy. Enhancing your skills through learning, exploring and coming across new inventions is also part of getting busy. One can never achieve their goals only by imagining, it takes hard work and real actions in order to get successful.
Get the motivation to accomplish your goals and become more successful with the help of these wonderful busy quotes. With these quotes on busy life, you will learn not just to work hard but to prioritize things in the correct manner to save up on your time and achieve more in a short time span. We assure you that these relatable busy quotes will add value to your life.
1. Some people are busy working on their pose instead of their purpose.-Saji Ijiyemi
2. We are so busy that the truth about our lives can’t catch up.-Brena Brown
3. I was busy welcoming a new experience. I had never done a movie before.-Chita Rivera
4. Anyone too busy to say thank you will get fewer and fewer chances to say it.-Harvey Mackay
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
5. Busy doesn’t mean better. I have never envied a busy person the one who likes to point out their busy lives to others.-Donna Lynn Hope
6. I am so busy doing nothing that the idea of doing anything which as you know, always leads to something cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.-Jerry Seinfeld
7. Because my business life is so busy, my home is really my sanctuary. That is where I reflect and spend quality time with my girls.-Rachel Roy
8. Keep yourself busy if you want to avoid depression. For me, inactivity is the enemy.-Matt Lucas
9. It’s as busy as we can possibly get. It’s monstrous. In terms of dollars bet, it’s growing a little bit.-Robert Walker
10. Real men stay faithful. They don’t have time to look for other women because they’re too busy looking for new ways to love their own.-John F. Kennedy
11. If you are too busy to develop your talents, you are too busy.-Julia Cameron
12. I’m too busy looking for the next role to do. I think about how to continue, to survive in the same vein. I like my career and my life as it is.-John Travolta
13. You were so busy trying to be my savior that you left me all alone.-Gayle Forman
14. Being busy is better than being bored. Bored left a long time ago. Busy is always around for me.-Tabitha Robin
15. Busy remaking the world, man forgot to remake himself.-Andrei Platonov
16. People are often so busy living that they never stop to wonder why.-Terry Pratchett
17. People are busy and should feel good about doing what they can.-Ryan Rybolt
18. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.-John Lennon
19. Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining.-Debasish Mridha
20. Keep busy while you are waiting for something to happen.-Robert Genn
21. The man who is too busy to read is never likely to lead.-B C Forbes
22. It will be extremely busy and we will have an extra person again just taking care of the lottery people.-Johnnie Lowery
23. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.-Henry David Thoreau
24. O man you are busy working for the world, and the world is busy trying to turn you out.-Abu Bakr
25. Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
26. As long as you’re too busy trying to become something that you’re not, you can’t see your own immortality.-Frederick Lenz
27. I am always busy, which is perhaps the chief reason why I am always well.-Elizabeth Cady Stanton
28. Heaven is too busy to listen to half hearted prayers or to respond to pop calls.-Edward Mckendree Bounds
29. The great thing about an independent film is that you’re too busy working, and you’re too busy hoping to God to get it done.-Ann Dowd
30. He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.-Rabindranath Tagore