The love between siblings is incomparable. The time you spend together, the fights, and the sharing make up for some precious memories. When the siblings actually separate, it is hard to think of a life without each other.
This feeling of love and togetherness stays for long and keeps the bond of love strong. Dedicated to this love are the quotes about sister that we are sharing here. Have a look and use them to make your sister remember your love for her.
Maybe after reading these quotes, you will miss her so much that you give her a call. Or who knows, you would want to just drop by her place. Hopefully, these quotes will strengthen the affection and bond you share with her.
Table Of Contents
Emotional Sister Quotes
1. Sisters will always be protective of you. They’re like protection sheets and don’t want their siblings to have any difficulties during their life.
2. However, the bond of sisters is not dependent on words. It is not dependent on the past, or mementos, or even proof. It is as strong as the heartbeat. It’s as constant as an artery.
3. Boys go and come and, sometimes, they don’t see our beauty or worthiness.
4. And, as a sister, I’ll be there to show you how beautiful you are.
5. She’s my constant partner, my strength when I’m weak, and my cheerleader whenever I get discouraged. I couldn’t live without my most trusted companion, my sister.
6. There is nothing like a sister, whether in conditions of calm or stormy weather. To cheer one up in by a tedious method, To bring one in if they go off track, to lift one’s self up if one falls, and to build one’s strength while one is standing.
7. I am not a fan of sharing my sister’s name with anyone; I’m not a fan of sharing my sister with anyone! I’m sure I’m old to do that, but it’s my sibling and my sole full-blood sister.
8. A sister who is older is a defender and friend as well as a conspirator, listener as well as a counselor—the sharer of joys. There are also sorrows.
9. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. -Benjamin Disraeli
10. If you don’t bother your sister with reasons that aren’t really valid every now and then, and she believes that you’re not a good person ever.
11. My sister and me are so close; we often finish sentences and sometimes wonder if our memories belong to whom.
12. My sister…is the one who makes sure I am on the right track regardless of whether I want her or not. I trust her and have a healthy worry about her.
13. My sister has become my hero.”I am sure that my sister is very fond of me as she has all her old clothes and is willing to shop for new ones.
14. What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it? -Jenny DeVries
15. A small sister is a who is always listening when you speak. She laughs whenever you laugh and will hold your hand when you weep.
You May Also Like: 100 Meaningful Brother And Sister Quotes
Inspirational Emotional Sister Quotes
16. People go and disappear from the world; however, the bond between sisters will last longer than any other love we have ever known.
17. A sister is viewed by some as someone ours and not us. A special sort of double.
18. Although we were raised together and had different paths to take, I want you to know that I’ll be by your side, no matter what.
19. I know that my older sister is very fond of me since she is generous with her old clothes. She also must go out to purchase new ones.
20. She is your sister’s precious gem, a unique, priceless jewel that is valuable for many which, includes you.
21. Happy to have had some time with my sibling and that she’s on the right direction.
22. When it comes to sisters, You’re the best available; however, I’m still the one I’d like to be.
23. You’re my sister and my best friend. If you believe otherwise, you should remember that I have all of your secrets.
24. Lord help the mister that comes between me and my sister. -Irving Berlin
25. The sister you have is a particular kind of angel who can help you showcase your finest abilities.
26. Sister, I am awestruck by our differences, just as we share many similarities.
27. A sister is always able to notice the first hair loss of her sibling with joy.
28. The absence of your sister is as if you’re in a state of being without heart or soul.
29. Sister, regardless of how old we are, Being with you can be like having a young girl all over again.
30. The most valuable gift Mom and Dad could have ever given me was yours.
Emotional Message For Sister
31. She’s more than just my best friend; she’s my best friend.
32. Sister, I am your human journal. You know my every secret as well as the most profound desires from my heart.
33. If you’re a mess with one of your sisters, be aware of the other sister who has her back.
34. The fact that I have a sister makes me always travel with backup.
35. Sister, however difficult it is, regardless of how much we battle, I’m always your best friend.
36. A sister is similar to an amazing bra. It’s gorgeous and extremely accommodating.
37. Sisters make difficult times easier and simple moments more enjoyable.
38. A sister is like having a friend you aren’t able to eliminate. Whatever your actions, it’s going to be around.
39. Sisters act as safety nets in the midst of chaos by helping one another.
40. Crazy, sweet conversations that are that are full of half-sentences, dreams, and misunderstandings more exciting than understanding ever be.
You May Also Like: 140 Heart Touching Emotional Brother And Sister Quotes
Emotional Birthday Wishes For Sister
41. Hey, you are my cute, loving sister. For you every day I find plenty of reasons to be delighted. Happy Birthday, sister.
42. A birthday cake is always good, but to me, a sister with a birthday cake is undoubtedly great. Happy Birthday, Sister.
43. Sister, If we are united, there is nothing else that has a chance.
44. Sometimes, a nice conversation with my sibling is just what I require.
45. Sister, there’s no issue we cannot overcome when we’re working together.
46. A rough patch through life comes with a great benefit: it helps you understand the extent to which your sister will be there for you.
47. Sister, I’ve witnessed your strength for all of my life and will never cease to believe that you are able to conquer dragons if you choose to.
48. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you. —George R.R. Martin
49. Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer. —Louise Glück
50. Perhaps the better word is emotional yes, I am an emotional man. -Gyorgy Ligeti
Long Emotional Message For Sister
51. Sister’s hilarious, sweet conversation filled with half-sentences daydreams, misunderstandings, and daydreams more exhilarating than understanding could ever be.
52. Sisters could make you insane and get involved in your life and cause you to be annoyed. If anyone is able to make a statement, they will stand up for your rights to the last.
53. A sister is someone who is will be there regardless of what. There may be a fight between you two but sisters will be there forever and never separated. I love you so greatly, sister. I’ll never ever stop in my love for you.
54. How do people make it through life without a sister? -Sara Corpening
55. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. -Isadora James
56. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves—a special kind of double.-Toni Morrison
57. Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five. – Pam Brown
58. I may not be able to solve all of your problems, but I promise you won’t have to face them alone.
59. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. -Amy Li
60. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater. -Pam Brown
61. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.” – Unknown
62. “Sisters are like stars. You may not always see them, but you know they’re always there.” – Unknown
63. “A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel
64. “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline
65. “There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.” – Unknown
66. “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
67. “A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart.” – Unknown
68. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden, and that’s why they’re the best.” – Unknown
69. “Sisters are like stars, they may not always be seen, but you know they’re always there.” – Unknown
You May Also Like: 70+ Funny Quotes About Brothers And Sisters Fighting
70. “Sisters may drive you crazy, get into your stuff, and irritate you. However, if anyone else dares say so, a sister will defend you to the death.” – Unknown
71. “Sisters share the scent and smells – the feel of a common childhood.” – Pam Brown
72. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden, and they always bring sunshine and laughter into your life.” – Unknown
73. “A sister is one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” – Unknown
74. “Sisters are like stars, lighting up your life with their love and guidance.” – Unknown
75. “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost, a constant reminder of who you truly are.” – Unknown
76. “Sisters are the perfect blend of laughter, love, and a little bit of mischief.” – Unknown
77. “Sisters have a unique way of understanding and accepting you, flaws and all.” – Unknown
78. “In the garden of life, sisters are the most beautiful and vibrant blossoms.” – Unknown
79. “A sister is a source of strength, a confidante, and a shoulder to lean on when life gets tough.” – Unknown
80. “Sisters are like anchors, grounding you and reminding you of your roots.” – Unknown
81. “A sister is someone who knows you better than anyone else, yet loves you unconditionally.” – Unknown
82. “Sisters are the keepers of your secrets and the guardians of your dreams.” – Unknown
83. “Having a sister means having a built-in support system for life’s ups and downs.” – Unknown
84. “Sisters share a bond that time and distance cannot break. It is eternal and unbreakable.” – Unknown
85. “A sister is a treasure, a precious gem that enriches your life in countless ways.” – Unknown
86. “Sisters are the friends who become family, and the family who become your forever friends.” – Unknown
87. “A sister’s love is a guiding light, leading you through the darkest storms and into the brightest days.” – Unknown
88. “Sisters are like puzzle pieces, each unique and different, but when put together, they create a beautiful picture of love and sisterhood.” – Unknown
89. “A sister is a gift from above, a constant reminder of love.” – Unknown
90. “Sisters share a bond that words cannot express, a connection that only hearts can understand.” – Unknown
91. “A sister is a reflection of your true self, a mirror that reflects your joys, sorrows, and dreams.” – Unknown
92. “In the garden of life, a sister is the most precious flower, blooming with love and nurturing your soul.” – Unknown
93. “Sisters are like stars in the night sky, always shining bright and guiding you home.” – Unknown
94. “A sister’s love is a flame that never dies, a beacon of hope in the darkest of times.” – Unknown
95. “Sisters hold each other’s hands through life’s journey, offering support, comfort, and unwavering love.” – Unknown
96. “A sister’s embrace is a sanctuary of warmth and tenderness, a place where you feel safe and loved.” – Unknown
97. “Sisters are the keepers of your secrets, the ones who understand your silence and speak your heart.” – Unknown
98. “A sister’s presence is a soothing melody that calms your soul and fills your life with harmony.” – Unknown
99. “Sisters are the threads that weave a beautiful tapestry of memories, laughter, and shared experiences.” – Unknown
100. “A sister’s love is a gentle touch that heals your wounds, lifts your spirits, and makes you whole again.” – Unknown
101. “Sisters are like guardian angels, watching over you and protecting you with their unconditional love.” – Unknown
102. “A sister’s love is a treasure beyond measure, a priceless gift that enriches your life forever.” – Unknown
103. “Sisters are the anchors that keep you grounded, the wings that help you soar, and the heart that holds you dear.” – Unknown
You May Also Like: Top 125 Quotes About Brother And Sister Relationship
Emotional Quotes For Younger Sister
104. “Having a younger sister means having a lifelong friend who will forever be your baby, your confidante, and your source of joy.” – Unknown
105. “A younger sister is a precious gift that fills your world with innocence, laughter, and endless possibilities.” – Unknown
106. “In the eyes of a younger sister, you see the reflection of your own dreams and aspirations, inspiring you to be the best version of yourself.” – Unknown
107. “A younger sister is a ray of sunshine, illuminating your life with her infectious energy, curiosity, and pure-heartedness.” – Unknown
108. “Being a guardian to a younger sister means being her protector, her guide, and her unwavering supporter, no matter the circumstances.” – Unknow
109. “A younger sister is a constant reminder of the beauty of innocence and the joy of experiencing life’s wonders with a fresh perspective.” – Unknown
110. “In the presence of a younger sister, you are reminded of the responsibility to lead by example, to nurture her dreams, and to be her guiding light.” – Unknown
111. “The bond with a younger sister is built on a foundation of love, trust, and the shared journey of growing up together.” – Unknown
112. “A younger sister brings out your nurturing instincts, teaching you the true meaning of unconditional love and selflessness.” – Unknown
113. “Watching a younger sister grow and blossom into her own unique self is a privilege that fills your heart with immense pride and joy.” – Unknown
114. “A younger sister is a precious treasure, a soul that you protect and cherish, knowing that your love will shape her into a remarkable woman.” – Unknown
115. “The laughter, mischief, and innocence of a younger sister remind you to embrace the child within and find joy in the simplest moments.” – Unknown
116. “A younger sister is a constant reminder of the beauty of sisterhood, of the unbreakable bond that transcends age and time.” – Unknown
117. “Being a mentor and role model to a younger sister gives you a sense of purpose, knowing that you have the power to positively influence her life.” – Unknown
118. “A younger sister is a bundle of dreams and potential, and it is your privilege to watch her grow and help her navigate the path to her dreams.” – Unknown
Emotional Quotes For Elder Sister
119. “An elder sister is a guardian angel, guiding you through life’s challenges, offering wisdom, and protecting you with unconditional love.” – Unknown
120. “Having an elder sister means having a constant source of strength, a role model who inspires you to reach for the stars.” – Unknown
121. “An elder sister is a pillar of support, someone you can always turn to for guidance, comfort, and unwavering encouragement.” – Unknown
122. “In the presence of an elder sister, you feel a sense of security, knowing that she will always be there to catch you when you fall.” – Unknown
123. “An elder sister’s love is like a warm embrace, providing solace, reassurance, and a sense of belonging.” – Unknown
124. “Having an elder sister means having a lifelong mentor, someone who imparts valuable life lessons and helps you navigate the complexities of adulthood.” – Unknown
125. “An elder sister is a lifelong friend, a confidante who understands you deeply and supports you unconditionally.” – Unknown
126. “In the eyes of an elder sister, you see a reflection of resilience, grace, and the embodiment of strength.” – Unknown
127. “An elder sister’s presence is a constant reminder that you are never alone, that you have a steadfast companion in the journey of life.” – Unknown
128. “Having an elder sister means having a guardian of memories, someone who cherishes the shared experiences and keeps the bonds of family strong.” – Unknown
129. “An elder sister’s love is fierce and protective, like a shield that guards you from harm and guides you towards a brighter future.” – Unknown
130. “In the footsteps of an elder sister, you find inspiration, courage, and the belief that you, too, can achieve greatness.” – Unknown
131. “An elder sister’s guidance is like a compass, helping you find your true north and navigate the twists and turns of life’s journey.” – Unknown
132. “Having an elder sister means having a constant source of encouragement, someone who believes in your potential and pushes you to surpass your own limits.” – Unknown
133. “An elder sister’s love is a bond that transcends time and distance, a connection that grows stronger with every passing moment.” – Unknown
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.