Happy birthday flowers are a great way to celebrate someone’s special day. Whether you’re looking for sunflowers or any other type of flower, these images can help you find the perfect one to send. You can use these pictures on social media, or even print them out to give to the birthday person in person. Happy birthday!
I have a friend who gave me a diary for writing as a gift. I cherished it and used it for years, but one day I got angry and tore it all up because my friend went away without saying goodbye. She was moving from the city and didn’t inform me. A few months later, she contacted me to apologize and we reconciled. I was really happy to receive her message, and I wished her Happy Birthday. A few weeks later, she sent me a flower arrangement with a card that said “Thank you for forgiving me”.
Just a bit nostalgic memory above.
Find below all the best happy birthday images with flowers for you. Choose what you want to choose from this attractive collection.
1. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears. — John Lennon
2. As you get older, three things happen: The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. — Norman Wisdom
Getting older is not always easy. The first thing that happens to us when we age, our memories start going and sometimes even things like putting on clothes becomes a challenge!
3. My life is better with every year of living it. — Rachel Maddow
4. Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young. — Fred Astaire
You can’t make a successful life out of old age. To do so, you need to start young and stay that way!
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
5. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake. – Edward Morykwas
6. Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it! – Nicky Gumbel
7. We turn not older with years, but newer every day. – Emily Dickinson
We are never older than the day before, because our youthfulness lasts forever.
8. You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. — Bob Hope
9. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. — Bernard Baruch
10. You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.” Woody Allen
11. There are two great days in a person’s life—the day we are born and the day we discover why. — William Barclay
12. A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life. — Amit Kalantri
Your birthday is a reminder of the memories you’ve made and an opportunity to create new ones!
13. Your age isn’t you. Use today to feel your best, celebrate and be your very happiest. — M. Rivers
14. A birthday is not a day to fear. It is a day to celebrate and look forward to the coming year. —Byron Pulsifer
15. Everything I know I learned after I was 30. — Georges Clemenceau
16. The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday. — Paris Hilton
17. Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you are aboard, there is nothing you can do about it. — Golda Meir
It is said that old age resembles a plane flying through the storm. Once you are aboard, there’s nothing we can do about it and all hope seems lost until finally-a ray of sunshine appears on this dark journey!
18. Please don’t retouch my wrinkles. It took me so long to earn them. — Anna Magnani
19. Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing research. — Carl Gustav Jung
20. If we could be twice young and twice old we could correct all our mistakes. – Euripides
21. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. — Lucille Ball
22. Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed. — Charles Schulz
23. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? — Satchel Paige
24. Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. – Truman Capote
Life is not always sunshine and rainbows, but it’s full of potential.
25. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana. – Groucho Marx
26. Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age. — Booth Tarkington
27. Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it don’t matter. — Satchel Paige
The only thing that matters is your mindset. If you don’t have a positive, motivated mind then age will win out in the end no matter how old or young we are on our outward appearance. Makes sense right?
28. Whatever with the past has gone, the best is always yet to come. — Lucy Larcom
29. Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. — Brigitte Bardot
Every age has its own charm, and if you live in it long enough then this is guaranteed to happen for yourself too!
30. The older you get the better you get, unless you are a banana. – Betty White
31. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy. — John Mason
32. When someone asks if you’d like cake or pie, why not say you want cake and pie? — Lisa Loeb
If someone asks if you’d like cake or pie, why not say “I want both! Especially when they are sweet and delicious.
33. Middle age is when your classmates are so gray and wrinkled and bald they don’t recognize you. — Bennett Cerf
34. The first hundred years are the hardest. — Wilson Mizner
35. Nice to be here? At my age, it’s nice to be anywhere. – George Burns