Money Heist- world’s most popular show on Netflix, is not only about an epic bank robbery- it involves a lot of emotions around love, bonds and revenge.
The series is filled with action and excitement.
When the first season was released in 2017, audiences were amazed and got struck over the professor’s ideas. It is one of the unusual series where audiences hated most of the characters rather than admiring them. It is a perfect depiction of relationship complexities between the heisters.
The show will come to an end this December, it is the right time to have a look at the most famous lines said by the main characters. These quotes will take you through an amazing journey of the world’s biggest heist.
1. The most important moments are the ones that make you realize there’s no turning back. You’ve crossed a line, and you’re stuck on the other side now.
2. I’ve spent my life being a bit of a son of a bitch, but today I think I want to die with dignity.
3. Things we can’t see affect our lives much more than we think.
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
4. Every moment could be your last one. And all that adrenaline makes you really feel alive. You don’t wanna leave anything for later.
5. Death can be the greatest opportunity of your life.
6. There are no big battles without big opponents.
7. There’s always happier days to remember. And the more fucked up things are, the happier those days seem to be.
8. It takes much more courage to be in love than it does for war.
9. To love, you need courage.
10. I have always wanted to have one mahogany desk, but crime and office don’t get along.
11. I have spent my life being a bit of a son of a b*tch, but today I think I want to die with dignity.
12. You don’t love anyone? Of course you don’t, darling. You don’t have the balls for it. To love, you need courage.
13. Everything can go to hell in less than a second
14. The second any blood is shed, we will no longer be Robin Hood, but just a bunch of plain motherf*****g p*nks.
15. Sometimes, a truce is the most important part of the war.
16. In this world, everything is governed by balance. There’s what you stand to gain and what you stand to lose. And when you think you’ve got nothing to lose, you become overconfident.
17. First times are so special. Unique. But the last times are beyond comparison. They are priceless. But people don’t normally know it’s their last time.
18. Betrayal doesn’t depend on how much or how deeply you love someone. It depends on the magnitude of the dilemna put in front of you.
19. Ethics is important, Nairobi, but aesthetics as well.
20. Happiness is like lightning, blink and you miss it. After that came the fall. When you reach heaven the fall is devastating.
21. We are all going to die. And I drink to that because we are still alive. Here’s to life.
22. Paradise is wonderful when your life is dull and full of traffic. As an escape every now and then.
23. When you hit rock bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss.
24. Love can’t be timed. It has to be lived
25. Hope is like dominos. Once one falls, the rest follow.
26. The first times are special. Unique. But the last times are beyond comparison. They are priceless. But people don’t know it is their last time.
27. When someone is in love, they look through rose-tinted glasses. Everything’s wonderful. They transform into a soft teddy bear that’s smiling all the time.
28. Death can be greatest opportunity in life
29. You can’t time love! You have to live it.
30. The best sex in the world is gay. You know why? It’s obvious: There are no women.
31. Technology is fought with technology.
32. I can behave like a proper girl for a long time, but little by little, the naughty girl inside of me starts to take over.
33. And that’s how I met The Professor, by pointing a gun at his balls. The good thing about relationships is that we end up forgetting how they started.
34. I’d get 30 years. And to be honest, growing old in a prison cell ist not my thing. I rather ran, in body and soul. And if I can’t take my body with me, at least my soul should run.
35. If you shoot the girl, you will die. If you shoot me, you will die. If you let go of the girl, you live.
36. Have you ever thought that if you can go back in time, you might still make the same decisions? We all make our own snowballs out of our bad decisions. Balls that become massive, like the Indiana Jones boulder, chasing you down-hill only to crush you in the end.
37. There are moments in life we should just be able to have a damn remote control, so you could pause it. Even if just for five minutes. But sometimes things happen with irreverent obscenity and there’s nothing you can do to to help it.
38. In the end, love is a good reason for everything to fall apart.
39. A woman can spend two days choosing shoes for a wedding. But wouldn’t spend a minute arguing over masks for a robbery.
40. If you had to pick between your integrity and oxygen, what would you choose?
41. You may be completely fucking nuts, Helsi, but you’re a big softy.
42. In matters of the heart there is the lover and the beloved. The lover lives with passion, full commitment and romanticism. The beloved is limited to being idolized.