The emotions between the two sisters are pretty deep. There is an unspoken understanding that makes them both feel for each other. So when one of them is in trouble, the other quickly comes to the rescue. Not only that, they share some fantastic times. The bonds of love are hard to break even in the worst of adversities.
The memories of such occasions remain afresh in their minds forever. When it is a birthday or a special event, there is a desire to make it very special. For such circumstances, we have something unique to offer.
Here are some I love you quotes that will tell you how much you care for her. You can use these quotes and tell her how nice you feel when she is around. She wants to feel that you care, and these quotes are easy proof that you do.
Have a look at these collections and let us know your sister’s reaction.
1. I am in love with my sister. She is truly amazing. I couldn’t possibly think of my life with her.
2. Sister makes the tough times better and the good times memorable.
3. We’re sisters. My family is what me is you. There’s nothing you can ever say that would make me give up. I love you.
4. If I could gift my sister only one thing, it would be the ability to look at her through my eyes. Only then will she understand the importance of her to me.
5. Sisters are always second mothers.
6. I have the most beautiful sister. However, she’s a little insane and sometimes scares me.
7. Sisters are sisters. If I’m angry with somebody, you’re angry with them as well. That’s it.
8. Dear sis, I’m not flawless. I’ll be rude to you, ridicule you, and say stupid things; however, you’ll never find anyone who cares about you as deeply as I do.
9. A loyal friend can be worth a thousand friendships.
10. Friendships change, love fades, and Sisters are forever.
11. Sisters assist you in finding essential things even if you’ve lost these things. Things like your smile, your dreams, your smile, and even your determination.
12. A sister is God’s way of showing that the god of God doesn’t want us to be on our own.
13. Sisters are distinct flowers in the same garden.
14. Hello, my beautiful sister; I miss you as a fool, does not get the main point.
15. Sisters are angels that help us in times when our wings fail to fly.
16. My sister might not always be by my side, but she’s always near to me.
17. A friend and a sister. Two words that refer to the exact same thing.
18. I’m not sure if I am the good or evil sister.
19. Hey, sis, I would like to let you know that I have a deep love for me to death and beyond.
20. Sisters are angels that help can lift us when our wings lose their ability to fly.
21. Sisters are there to laugh together and put tears away.
22. There will be moments that we argue and name-call each other and pull hairs and talk about how awful it is having one another around. However, the reality is that I don’t think about life without my beloved sister.
23. Goofy images and wild times. Sisters in heart and criminal partners.
24. Brothers and sisters are close as feet and hands.
25. I don’t try to make anyone my perfect friend because I have one already, and she is my sister.
26. Talking to your sister is often all you require.
27. My greatest joy is spending time together with my sibling.
28. Big Sister, my first friend, and second mother. My protector since the beginning. I am so grateful to you!
29. Damn! Aren’t you annoyed when you’re just about to win an argument with your sibling and then. Then your mom comes in!
30. Because angels are often engaged in other places. God has created women.
31. Sisters can make the worst food and the good ones unforgettable.
32. From side to side, or distances away, Sisters will always be connected through their hearts.
33. She makes me laugh so much that I am crying. She is always giving me compliments and deserves it. She will stand up for me, no matter how minor the issue. She makes me feel confident when I feel so weak. My greatest friend. I love her to the point.
34. Sisters are special, from the youngest to the oldest. God has given me an older sister. More valuable than gold.
35. Because there’s something more powerful than magic that is sisterhood.
36. They’re my soul’s halfway point and half of my heart. If I didn’t have my sister, I’d be into pieces.
37. Being sisters means that you are always prepared.
38. My Big Sister: first love and my second mom, My protector from the beginning.
39. The most important things in life aren’t things. They’re sisters.
40. My sister, You are my best friend, my personal diary, and my second half. You are the best to me, and I love you.
41. My sister and me are more than just buddies. We’re like a small group of friends.
42. Our roots tell us that we are sisters. Our hearts declare,” we are friends.
43. If the hills of life get too steep for me to tackle on my alone, my sister holds the reins and reminds me I did not need to do it on my own in the first place. Sister: A person who has been there where you’ve been; anyone you can contact whenever things aren’t going as you planned and is much more than family members; a sister is an everlasting friend.
44. Sister, you’re just as beautiful as my angel, with a love that never ceases to shine. You are the greatest gifts that my heart could ever receive.
45. Sister, In my garden of memories, moments shared with you are among the most stunning flowers at all.
46. We are sisters. Be aware that when you slip, I will lift you up.
47. It’s my sibling. Don’t hurt her, or I’ll smash your face.
48. In the world of cookies, sisters are chocolate chips.
49. Sisters will always love you tomorrow no matter what you do today. – Marinela Reka
50. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other – Carol Saline
51. As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister. – Patti Smith
52. I’m the big sister. No question. No argument. We’ll just do things my way.
53. A sister’s love is forever, and on your birthday I wish you nothing but the best. – Danielle Duckery
54. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion Garretty
55. Be kind to thy sister. Not many may know the depths of true sisterly love. – Margaret Courtney
56. She is your mirror, shining back at you with the world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. – Barbara Alpert
57. Sister – the best friend that you can never get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. – Amy Li
58. A sister is both your mirror and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
59. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. -Amy Li
60. A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life. – Deborah Tannen
61. An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too. – Pam Brown
62. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James
63. Our paths may change as life goes along but our bond as sisters will remain ever strong.
64. In this life, we will never truly be apart, for we grew to the same beat of our mother’s heart. – Daphne Fandrich
65. When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom and love. Thank you for being my sister. – Sam Crow
66. We didn’t realize that we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. – A. A. Milne
67. A sister smiles when one tells stories—for she knows where the decoration has been added. – Chris Montaigne
68. How do people make it through life without a sister?– Sara Corpening
69. When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? – Pam Brown
70. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner
71. A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
72. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. -Marion Garretty
73. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. – Carol Saline
74. You can kid the world, but not your sister. -Charlotte Gray
75. There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister. – Tia Mowry
76. My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. – Linda Sunshine
77. My sister ‘was the light of my life’ – Solomon Thomas
78. My sister is the one person who truly knows me, as I know her. – Lisa See
79. Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister. – Alice Walker
80. Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories. – Colleen Sell
81. We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory. – Evelyn Loeb
82. Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.– Ugo Betti
83. She’s always there for me when I need her. She’s my best friend. She’s just my everything. – Ashley Olsen
84. When our hair is white, we’ll still have our sister love. – Lisa See
85. What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention. – Claire Cook
86. My sister and I truly are best friends. – Solange Knowles
87. I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness. -Emily Dickinson
88. Come on Grace, I’m not going to tell on you. I’m your sister.’ And that’s all she has to say. -Robin Epstein
89. She is the only person left in the world who shares my memories. – Lisa See
90. My sister reminds me by their very steadfastness that truth, beauty and goodness exist in the world.
91. No matter how much my sister and I disagree, she will always be there to have my back.
92. Sisters may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her as she needs you. – George R. R. Martin
93. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. – Benjamin Disraeli
94. Sisters are friends we have for a lifetime. – Catherine Pulsifer
95. Parents die, daughters grow up and marry out, but sisters are for life. – Lisa Lee
96. Sisters are reliably good for two things: hating and loving. – Jessica Knoll
97. Sisters share a bond unlike any other – thornier, but also tender, full of possibility. – Joy McCullough
98. Also remember, sisters, make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too.– Marilyn Monroe
99. Sisters are angels that help us in times when our wings fail to fly.
100. From side to side, or distances away, Sisters will always be connected through their hearts.
101. A Sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. – Toni Morrison
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.