We’ve all had those mornings when we wake up feeling less than enthusiastic about the day ahead. Whether it’s the weight of responsibilities, the stress of daily life, or just a lack of motivation, we’ve been there.
But what if you could kickstart your day with a dose of inspiration and positivity that sets the tone for a great day?
These concise and impactful sayings have the potential to elevate productivity at work, instill a greater sense of optimism in our lives, and even bring a ray of sunshine to the darkest days.
When you start your morning with positivity, you’re not only more likely to face challenges with resilience but also to attract positive experiences throughout the day.
The way you begin your day can have a profound impact on your overall well-being and productivity.
Read More: How To Start Your Day In A Happy Mood
Positive thoughts breed positive actions, and positivity quotes are a simple yet effective way to infuse your mornings with optimism.
Like beams of sunlight piercing through the clouds, these inspirational phrases serve as beams of positivity that can brighten up any medium, whether it’s a digital message, a social media post’s essence, or your own internal mantra.
They possess the remarkable ability to transform the ordinary into the extraordinary, elevating your mood and motivation, and illuminating even the gloomiest of days.
Let’s explore such inspirational positivity quotes that can help you start your day on the right foot.
1. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
2. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
4. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
5. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
6. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
7. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” –Theodore Roosevelt
8. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
9. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
10. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
11. “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
12. “Your life does not get better by chance; it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
13. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
You May Also Like: 50 Best Inspirational Quotes About Life To Get You Out Of Any Situation
14. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
15. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
16. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
17. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct, and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be.” – Napoleon Hill
18. “The secret to getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
19. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
20. “Your time is now. Start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
21. “The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you’ve come.” – Unknown
Read More: Positive Quotes
22. “Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
23. “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” – Zig Ziglar
24. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
25. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
26. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
27. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Les Brown
28. “Difficulties in life are intended to make us better, not bitter.” – Dan Reeves
29. “The only limits that exist are the ones you place on yourself.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
30. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
31. “I’ve a great family, two children to take care of. Then, of course, I do commentary for TV. I do speak about various women’s issues around the world – like LGBT, motivational speeches. I have a lot on my plate right now. But eventually, yes, I would like to pass on the knowledge and something that I would like to do.” – Martina Navratilova
32. “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.” – Bradley Whitford
33. “Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed – there’s so little competition.” – Elbert Hubbard
34. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
35. “Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.” – John Dewey
36. “Hitch your wagon to a star.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
38. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
Read More: 30 Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
39. “Never complain and never explain.” – Benjamin Disraeli
40. “Either move or be moved.” – Ezra Pound
41. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
42. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
43. “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
44. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
45. “The occasional motivational speech gig tends to pay better than the books and television.” – Bettany Hughes
46. “I went to a motivational training course once, a course of self-discovery, and I found out after a week that my fear – it was not a fear of not being accepted – was a very violent fear of failure.” – Emanuel Steward
47. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
48. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
49. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
50. “The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.” – Confucius
51. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
Read More: 30 Inspirational Quotes On Impact
52. “As long as I’m not selling out the people that ride or die with me, I’m glad I’m not an MC. I’m a motivational speaker. I’m not that rapper dude.” – Young Jeezy
53. “Oh, I would love to be a motivational speaker. I have pulled myself out of a million potholes, and I can see the potholes ahead of me. That doesn’t mean that I could always do that so perfectly for my own life. I totally fall in potholes.” – Drew Barrymore
54. “Either move or be moved.” – Ezra Pound
55. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett
56. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
57. “Never complain and never explain.” – Benjamin Disraeli
58. “I realized I love motivating and I love empowering and I love inspiring people. I did that as an athlete for 18 years, and I am able to do that as a motivational speaker now as well as doing work on television.” – Dominique Dawes
59. “You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.” – George S. Patton
60. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
61. “Motivational talks are something I have been asked to do and i fancy taking a crack at it.” – George Groves
62. “From my tribe I take nothing, I am the maker of my own fortune.” – Tecumseh
63. “Church is definitely still present in my life. Every Sunday I’m tuned in and then throughout the week I read scriptures, I read motivational messages.” – Robert Covington
64. “The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.” – Unknown
65. “One of the things that I did before I ran for president is I was a professional speaker. Not a motivational speaker – an inspirational speaker. Motivation comes from within. You have to be inspired. That’s what I do. I inspire people, I inspire the public, I inspire my staff. I inspired the organizations I took over to want to succeed.” – Herman Cain
66. “If you don’t ask, you don’t get.” – Stevie Wonder
67. “When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder.” – Natalie Gulbis
68. “The weeds keep multiplying in our garden, which is our mind ruled by fear. Rip them out and call them by name.” – Sylvia Browne
69. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
70. “One may miss the mark by aiming too high as too low.” – Thomas Fuller
71. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Les Brown
72. “Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
Starting your day with inspirational positivity quotes can provide a powerful mental boost. These quotes from some of history’s most influential figures offer guidance on passion, purpose, perseverance, and self-belief.
By integrating them into your morning routine, you can set a positive tone for your day and take proactive steps toward achieving your goals.
Remember, your mindset matters, and these quotes are a great way to nurture a positive one.
So, let these words of wisdom inspire you to embrace each day with enthusiasm and determination, and let them fuel your motivation to create a brighter and more fulfilling future.
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.