Shivaji Maharaj, also known as Chatrapati Shivaji was an Indian ruler and a great national hero who established an excellent and developing civil rule with well-organized administrative institutions.
He successfully reintroduced ancient Hindu political practices, court conventions, and encouraged the use of Marathi and Sanskrit languages rather than using Persian in court and administration.
Even after his death, many Indian nationalists followed his beliefs and inspired them to take part in the Indian independence movement.
The Government of Maharashtra celebrates Shivaji Jayanti on 19 February to honour Shivaji’s great efforts and unique decisions. These quotes on Shivaji Maharaj will inspire you to think out of the box.
Know more about Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
1. Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a Mother.
2. Even if there were a sword in the hands of everyone, it is willpower that establishes a government.
3. Freedom is a boon, which everyone has the right to receive.
4. Never bend your head always hold it high.
5. When you are enthusiastic, the mountain also looks like a clay pile.
6. Do not think of the enemy as weak, but do not also overestimate their strength.
7. No need to learn from your own fault. We can learn a lot from others’ mistakes.
8. A courageous & brave man also bends in the honor of the learned and wise. Because courage also comes from knowledge and wisdom.
9. One small step taken to reach a small milestone later helps you achieve the bigger goal.
10. Nation First. Then your Guru, your Parents and finally your God! So, the nation should always come before yourselves.
11. Self-confidence provides strength and Power imparts knowledge. Knowledge provides stability and stability leads to victory.
12. The whole world respects those who bend before Dharma, Truth, Excellence and God!
13. The strongest of enemies can be defeated with your conviction, determination and passion.
14. Time itself changes for those determined to constantly work towards their goal even in the worst of times.
15. No need to be learned from my own fault. We can learn a lot from others’ mistakes.
16. You should promise to each person who needs your help, in order to achieve your goal. But fulfill only those promises that you have given to saints and holy people, not those given to thieves.
17. When you start loving your goals by all your heart and mind, then from the grace of Goddess Bhawani, you will surely get the victory.
18. We must know the history of that place in which we live and the history of our ancestors.
19. Each person should get an education, because, during a war, the thing which not be achieved by strength, that can be achieved by knowledge and tricks and the knowledge comes from education.
20. No need to be learned from own fault. We can learn a lot from others’ mistakes.