Lord Krishna was the incarnation of Vishnu, the creator of this world according to Hindu Puranas.
At the time of Mahabharata, Lord Krishna explained the meaning of life and social responsibilities to Prince Arjuna before the battle with Kauravas.
It is all mentioned in a sacred book named Gita that guides you to lead in life with pride and right karmas. His principles and teachings are a guide for mankind to live with compassion, happiness, affection and love.
There are various interesting stories about Lord Krishna, the way he used to eat butter from everybody’s houses, the way he destroyed all the rakshasa including his uncle Kansa and his affection for Radha.
These wonderful quotes on Lord Krishna will change your perspective towards life in a more positive manner.
So here is the list of most beautiful and most powerful Lord Krishna Quotes. You can also send these quotes as a good morning wishes to the person you care about.
1. “He who has no attachments can really love others, for his love is pure and divine.”
2. “The only way you can conquer me is through love and there I am gladly conquered.”
3. “Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility and devotion.”
4. “There are three gates to self-destruction and hell: Lust, Anger & Greed.”
5. “When a person responds to the joy and sorrow of others as though they were his own, he or she has attained the highest spiritual union.”
6. “You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty.”
7. “What ineffable joy does one find through love of me, the blissful Atma. Once that joy is realized, all earthly pleasures fade into nothingness.”
8. “I regard as great even the smallest gift offered by my devotees in pure love, but even great offerings presented by non-devotees do not please me.”
9. “For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.”
10. “Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.”
11. “I have a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust me and don’t give up.”
12. “To love without condition, to talk without intention, to give without reason, and to give without expectation, that’s the spirit of true love.”
13. “One whose happiness is within, who is active within, who rejoices within and is illuminated within is actually the perfect mystic. He is liberated in the Supreme and ultimately he attains the Supreme.”
14. “Blessed is a human birth, even the dwellers in heaven desire this birth, for true knowledge and pure love may be attained only by a human being.”
15. “An action which is ordained, which is free from attachment, which is done without love or hatred by one who is not desirous of any reward—that action is declared to be Sattvik.”
16. “As a strong wind sweeps away a boat on the water, even one of the roaming senses on which the mind focusses can carry away a man’s intelligence.”
17. “No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.”
18. “Whenever dharma declines and the purpose of life is forgotten, I manifest myself on earth. I am born in every age to protect the good, to destroy evil, and to reestablish dharma.”
19. “But of all, I could name, verily love is the highest. Love & devotion that make one forgetful of everything else, Love that unites the lover with me”.
20. “The Key to happiness is the reduction of desires.”
21. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly but happily than to live an imitation of somebody’s life with perfection and sorrow.”
22. “There is neither in this world or the world beyond that happiness exists for someone who doubts.”
23. “Change is the law of the world. In a Moment you become the owner of millions, In the other you become penniless.”
24. “That one is dear to me who runs not after the pleasant or away from the painful, grieves not, lusts not, but let things come and go as they happen.”
25. “The ignorant work for their own profit, Arjuna; the wise work for the welfare of the world, without thought for themselves.”
26. “Calmness, gentleness, silence, self-restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind.”
27. “As a human being puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones.”
28. “The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.”
29. “Experience cold or heat, pleasure or pain. These experiences are fleeting; they come and go. Bear them patiently.”
30. “Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.”
31. “Pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is bitter as poison in the end.”
32. “When meditation is mastered, the mind is unwavering like the flame of a lamp in a windless place.”
33. “The meaning of Karma is in the intention. The intention behind action is what matters. Those who are motivated only by desire for the fruits of action are miserable, for they are constantly anxious about the results of what they do.”
34. “Do your work with the welfare of others always in mind. It was by such work that Janaka attained perfection; others too have followed this path.”
35. “As you put on fresh new clothes and take off those you’ve worn, You’ll replace your body with a fresh one, newly born.”
36. “Fear Not, What is not real, Never was and never will be. What is real, Always was can can not be destroyed.”
37. “If you don’t fight for what you want, don’t cry for what you lost.”
38. “The self-controlled soul, who moves amongst sense objects, free from either attachment or repulsion, he wins eternal Peace.”
39. “Whatever happened , happened for the good Whatever is happening , is happening for the good Whatever will happen , will also happen for the good only You need not to have any regrets for the past You need not to worry about the future The present is happening “LIVE THE PRESENT.”
40. “Among all kinds of killers, time is the ultimate because time kills everything.”
41. “I am easily attained by the person who always remembers me and is attached to nothing else. Such a person is a true yogi, Arjuna.”
42. “Happiness is a state of mind, that has nothing to do with the external world.”
43. “Why do you worry unnecessarily? Whom do you fear? Who can kill you? The soul is neither born nor dies.”
44. “Set your heart upon your work but never its reward.”
45. “The only way you can conquer me is through love, and there I am gladly conquered.”
46. “When a person responds to the joys and sorrows of others as though they were his own, he or she has attained the highest spiritual union.”
47. “Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction.”
48. “The mind is fickle. It won’t obey you every time the mind misbehaves, use your discretionary intellect to bring it back to the equanimous position.”
49. “It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly but happily than to live an imitation of somebody’s life with perfection and sorrow.”
50. “There is neither in this world or the world beyond that happiness exists for someone who doubts.”
51. “But of all, I could name, verily love is the highest. Love & devotion that make one forgetful of everything else, Love that unites the lover with me”.