Explore our collection of hundreds of love you mom quotes. “Love You Mom” is a simple yet powerful expression of gratitude and affection towards one’s mother. It is often used as a message of love on special occasions such as Mother’s Day, birthdays, or simply to show appreciation for all the sacrifices and love that mothers give to their children. This phrase can hold deep emotional significance and serve as a reminder of the strong bond between a mother and her child. Saying “Love You Mom” is a small but meaningful way to show love and appreciation towards one of the most important people in our lives.
Table Of Contents
- Unconditional Love For Mom Quotes
- Forever Grateful For My Mom Quotes
- I Love You, Mom, Forever Quotes
- Moms Are Superheroes Quotes
- The Most Loving Person In My Life Quotes
- Thank You For Your Love, Mom Quotes
- Mom, You Mean The World To Me Quotes
- Words Of Appreciation For Mom Quotes
- Mother’s Love Is Incomparable Quotes
- My Heart Belongs To My Mom Quotes
Unconditional Love For Mom Quotes
1. All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Abraham Lincoln
2. We are born of love; love is our mother. Rumi
3. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth. Mitch Albom
4. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. Cardinal Meymillod
5. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. Sophia Loren
6. Mom you gave me life and you filled it with love, encouragement and praise. You always believed in me even when I had doubts. I feel so blessed to have a Mom like you.
7. Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are. Dorothy Canfield Fisher
8. By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before. Edwin Elliot
9. You are far more precious than jewels. Proverbs
10. Every day is special when I get to spend it with my mom.
You May Also Like: Respect Your Mother Quotes Highlighting The Importance Of Mom
11. A mother can hug you just with her smile.
12. Wishes are granted in a mother’s heart.
13. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind. Kahil Gibran
14. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
15. No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.
16. You have my whole heart for my whole life.
17. Knowing my mother walks beside me gives me the strength to weather any storm.
18. There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.
19. A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.
20. Happiness is seeing your mother smile.
Forever Grateful For My Mom Quotes
21. I believe in the strength and intelligence and sensitivity of women. My mother, my sisters [they] are strong.
22. My mum is a strong woman and I love her for it. Tom Hiddleston
23. A mother’s love endures through all. Washington Irving
24. Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes. P.J. O’Rourke
25. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. Harriet Beecher Stowe
26. Your most valuable parenting skill is learning to manage yourself first. Dr. Laura Markham
27. If you’re searching for the best words and images to share with your family members… look no further! From the awesome quotes about sisters, father daughter quotes, and bro quotes, we’ve got you covered.
28. There is no doubt that mother’s selfless and unconditional love make us speechless. Heartfelt I love my mother quotes help you show your appreciation and express your love to your mother.
29. Dearest mom, thank you for always pushing me to be my best. Your amazing support has always put all my worries at ease. I will always love you!
30. Everything I’ve learned that’s worth knowing, I learned from my mother.
31. I love you, Mom, because you always stand by me. Thanks for your love and sacrifices.
32. I love you, mom. Thank you for inspiring me every day with your bravery, your strength, and your optimism. Everything I am today is because of you.
33. Not only are you my mother but also my best pal and confidante. In a world without you, I would be so lost. I love you, Mother.
34. You have filled my entire life with your unconditional love and sufferings. I have failed in many things, but you have always had faith in me. You are undoubtedly the most astonishing person. I love you, mom.
Moms are the most beautiful beings in the world.
35. I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
Mom, you are the greatest blessing from God. I am who I am today because of you. I am thankful for each and every moment with you, mom. I love you mother.
36. My mother is a woman like no other. She gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how important my mother is to me and what a powerful influence she continues to be… Mother, I Love You.
37. No one has loved you like your mom and no one ever will. Her love is the purest of all.
38. You are the sweetest and most beautiful mother in the world. I love you, dearest mama!
39. No matter how old I get, I’ll always love you, Mom.
40. Mom, you are my friend, my influence and my spirit towards success. There is no replacement for you in my life. You are my one true friend, and you will forever remain my best friend. I love you, mommy dearest.
You have been the greatest gift in my life. I love you always, mom.
I Love You, Mom, Forever Quotes
41. Mom, you are the most beautiful human I know, inside and out.
Interesting Quotes: Heartfelt Messages that Express a Mother’s Love for Her Daughter
42. Mothers believe in us more than we believe in ourselves. Do more for us than they do for themselves. Worry about us more than we realize. Pray for us more than well ever know. Value us more than anything else in the world. Give us more than they can afford to love us more than anyone else can matter more than words can express.
43. I can only hope to one day become half the woman you are; strong, beautiful, and intelligent.
44. As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her. ―Kristin Hannah
45. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. ―Honore de Balzac
46. Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
47. Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. ―George Eliot
48. I could spend eternity with my mom and that is still not enough time to tell my mother how much I truly love her.
49. A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all complain little. Gives all, expects little. My dear Mom, your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I always love you from my heart and forever will. Thanks for everything, love you, mom.
50. A mother cannot be defined by words. Also, strong women quotes aren’t enough. She sees everything, says something. Sacrifices everything, complains something. My dear Mom, the warmth of your love is just a magic. As a mother you are fantastic. I love you, mom. The things become more beautiful when you are with me. You always make my dream comes true.
More Thoughts: Birthday Wishes For Mom From Daughter To Make It Special
51. From the moment I wake until the moment I dream is filled with my love for you, Mom.
52. Sometimes, mothers say and do things that seem like they don’t want their kids … but when you look more closely, you realize that they’re doing those kids a favor. They’re just trying to give them a better life. ―Jodi Picoult
53. The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug. I love you mum.
54. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ―Abraham Lincoln
55. My love for you, Mom, shines brighter than the sun.
56. With you, I have fought and argued with you. But you kept a calm mood. Your heart has always had an open door for me. I love you, mom.
57. Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving. ―Gail Tsukiyama
58. My heart is full knowing you are always cheering for me, Mom. I love that you’re my biggest fan!
59. If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you, mom.
60. My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ―Jodi Picoult
Moms Are Superheroes Quotes
61. No matter how old I get always want my mom when I don’t feel good. I love you mummy.
Wise Words: Quotes For Mother Daughter Bond (Powerful)
62. I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you, mom.
63. I cherish every moment we spend together, Mom. They are the memories I hold dear to my heart. I love you, mom.
64. Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way, we were bound together for eternity. ―Alice Hoffman
66. You have done so much for me over the years. You taught me everything about life and so much more. You are my best friend and I love you mum.
67. As mom and son, we are connected with one another and your love is the soup for my soul. I love you mother.
68. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. ―Agatha Christie
69. Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing. ―Ricki Lake
70. The older I grow the more I realize that my mother is the best friend that I ever had. I love you, mom.
71. Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong. ―Donna Ball
Click For More Quotes: Heart Touching Missing You Mother Quotes With Images
72. I will never be able to describe what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, sweet, caring and cute. It is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you, mom.
73. I always wondered why God was supposed to be a father,’ she whispers. ‘Fathers always want you to measure up to something. Mothers are the ones who love you unconditionally, don’t you think?’ ―Jodi Picoult
74. Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws. ―Barbara Kingsolver
75. Mom, you made my life wonderful and pushed me to be successful. I don’t know what I can do for you. I love you, mom.
76. For when a child is born the mother also is born again. ―Gilbert Parker
77. Mama took me in her arms and held me tight. Her embrace was hot and she smelled like sweat, dust, and grease, but I wanted her. I wanted to crawl inside her mind to find that place that let her smile and sing through the worst dust storms. If I had to be crazy, I wanted my mama’s kind of crazy, because she was never afraid. ―Sarah Zettel
78. Each time I hear your voice, I feel loved. You are the best! I love you, mom.
79. The bond between a mother and her child is so strong, so pure, and so warm. Sweet messages for mother help you show your beautiful feelings in your heart to your mom.
80. For all of the times, I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom. I love you, mom.
The Most Loving Person In My Life Quotes
81. You were with me in all the times on both my difficulty and success. You are incomparable to anyone in this world. I love you, mom.
82. You have the first place in my heart, Mom.
83. Mom, in my eyes, the fact that you are my mother is more precious than the purest gold on earth. I love you in a way only God can explain to you!
84. I cannot comprehend the kind of love I developed for you since the day I realize you are my mother. Not even a stone can resist the hotness of the words that will explain my love for you. I love you, mom!
85. You are my precious gift from God forever. I love you, mom. A very sweet good morning to you.
86. I have success because you’re my Mom. I have happiness because you’re my Mom. I have love because you’re my Mom. I’m so glad I have you as my mother.
87. If I could live my life once again, I would still want you to be my mother. I love you, mom.
88. I love you, Mom, because you make my life joyful and blessed.
89. Mom, you are the only one who stays with me forever. I thank you for everything and for things you are going to do. I love you mom so much.
90. I never appreciated the things you did for me all these years. But now that I am a parent, I am in awe of the sacrifices you’ve made to bring me up. Better late than never. Mom, I love you!
91. You guide me with your loving hand and gentle wisdom. You are always with me through all my troubles. Thank you for being there. I love you, mom.
Read Also: Mother And Son Quotes To Praise Special Bond
92. Mom, you are the only one who gives me everything without expecting anything in return. You’re such a wonderful person, and I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for everything you have done for me.
93. Through selfless services, you brought me up to this stage in life and I am happy with myself for the entire things you have done in my life, without you, my life is incomplete. I know I cannot pay you back because you have sacrificed everything for me. I love you, mom!
94. I give a tribute to a wonderful woman in this world who works very hard to raise her children and to give them a good future. She is a superwoman and yes… SHE IS MY MOM. I love you very much, mom. You are a great woman.
95. Even if life promises nothing, as long as the only true treasure called me, mom is here I will always be satisfied to live in this world, I am happy having understood that you are here for me. Now and for the rest of my life, I will love you, Mom!
96. There is no doubt that mothers deserve special appreciation for all that they do. Thank you messages for your mother help you show how much she means to you.
97. It is impossible to put into words everything I appreciate about you. From who you are as a person, to the person you raised me to be, everything about you is amazing. First of all, thank you for never giving up on our family or on me. From day one you have been my support system and my greatest fan.
98. All that I am, all that I do, all that I ever had, I owe it all to you. Thank You, mom.
99. I thank you for always holding my hand. I thank you for giving me the love you always have. I am very lucky to have you. Thank You, mother.
100. I just want to thank you for being my reason to look forward to the next day. Thank You, mom.
For all of the times, I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom.
Thank You For Your Love, Mom Quotes
101. The love between a mother and her child last forever and I’m so lucky and thank you for loving me unconditionally, Mom.
102. My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors. – Carrie Latet
103. Your touch is healing, your voice is melodious and the motherly love that you shower on me is just heavenly. Thanks, mom.
104. The PUREST and TRUEST meaning of the word UNCONDITIONAL can only be found in a MOTHER’S LOVE. Thanks for everything mom.
105. Thank you, mom, for always being here for me to love me and care for me when I felt like no one else did. No one can ever take your place ever.
106. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. – Dorothy Canfield Fisher
107. They say that you can choose friends but not family. I’m glad that’s true because I have the best family ever, and you are the reason for it. Thanks, mum.
108. Despite failures, she stands up. Despite sorrow, she cheers up. Even in pain, she fights! No one could be as stronger as she. And that’s my mom! Thank you so much, mom!
109. You’re my sun-kissed morning, my starry night, my blissful afternoon siesta and my crackling dawn. You’re the light of my life without which I cannot exist. I love you mom thank you.
110. With every rising day, I feel very happy as you are my source of inspiration. I thank god for giving you as my mother. Thank you, mom.
111. Mom, you’re there with me through all my pain and gain; an uncomplaining and loving heart even in the midst of turmoil. What a wonderful mom you are. I love you so much!
112. Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love. Thank you, mom.
113. Little by little I began to be used to you until now I understand how much I have been swimming in the ocean of love, as I grow up my instinct opens up to feel the impact of the love of whom a mother is then found you right before me. Thanks, mom!
114. No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I would never be able to show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. You are my hero, you are my strength. Thank you, mom.
115. Mom, because you’re a woman like I am, you understand all that I go through. You lead and guide me with your loving hand and gentle wisdom. Thank you, mom. May God bless you.
116. A single person to take all roles in herself is my mom. Yes, she plays all her vital roles very well, role as a daughter, role as a wife, role as a daughter in law, role as a mother, role as a grandma and also the role as a good human being. She is the miraculous creation of God. Thanks so much, mom!
117. You are wonderful indeed and I am just sorry that I don’t say this enough. As your son, I want you to know that I treasure your wise counsel and advice and you truly deserve a Ph.D. as the greatest tutor in my life. Thank you, mum and I love you!
118. Anyone can come and go to any part of your life, mom is the only one stays with you forever. Mom thank you so much for the way you have been to me. Thank you, my dear mom!
119. To sum up your emotions perfectly, beautiful words for mother express how much you love your mom:
120. Mom, your unadulterated love is what energizes me to reach for the heights I couldn’t have attained on my own. I love you so much, Mom.
Mom, You Mean The World To Me Quotes
121. I cannot describe in words what you mean to me. Thanks for always being there for me.
122. Mom, you were my first friend and after all this years you still have been my true loyal friend. I love you now and forever. Happy Mother’s Day.
123. My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters. Michelle Obama
124. If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning.
125. No one can never replace you, not now and the next million years to come. I love you, Mom.
126. I love you my beautiful mother, no matter what.
127. I am grateful for everything. You have brought me on this earth, raised me and did everything for me. I love you mom.
128. Growing up I should have said sorry more often, there were times I regret but I never regret having you as a Mom. Thank you Mom and sorry for the times I should have said so! You deserve so much more than I could ever give. You are an awesome Mom. Love you forever.
129. The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms. Jodi Picoult
130. Thank you for being the first place my heart could call home, mom.
131. You are the world’s best cook.
132. You’re the sweetest mom ever. Thanks for your care and the support you do for us every day. We love you, mom.
133. I’ll love you forever; I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living your baby, I’ll be. Love you mom.
134. To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. Maya Angelou
135. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. William Makepeace Thackeray
136. Sweet Mother, I owe the totality of my life to you for the countless things you have sacrificed to bring me this far in life. You are the sweetest mommy ever! My love for you goes beyond the grave!
137. Never stop smiling, Mom. You look the prettiest when you smile. I love you.
138. I am glad you are my mom.
139. Dear Mom. You can be my friend, sister, teacher, and counselor. But none of them can be you. I love you mummy.
140. I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is. Oprah
Words Of Appreciation For Mom Quotes
141. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.
142. I hope to be a wonderful mother as you were to me. Thanks for being my mother!
143. I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
144. For your infinite love, I am always grateful, mom.
145. Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain—your life will never be the same. Catherine Jones
146. Mom, you are my root, my foundation of happiness. You’re a beautiful, strong lady both inside and out. I’m proud to be your son.
147. Mom, I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. But there are no words to describe, how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you. For everything you’ve done. I love you mother.
148. Mother, your smile is the only thing that brings complete happiness to my soul. I feel so blessed to have an angel like you by my side. I love you forever!
149. Every day, I thank God for blessing me with a mother like you. You’re the best mother any daughter would be lucky to have.
150. Dear mom, I may not like you always. We may have arguments and fights sometimes. But there’s one thing that you should know I love you always and forever.
151. He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark. J.K. Rowling
152. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. Victor Hugo
153. Mom, I don’t always take the time to tell you how much I am thankful for you and everything you have done. I love you.
154. You are a goddess and a fantastic mother. I feel lucky to be your son. I appreciate everything about you. Thank you for everything, mom.
155. Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
156. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. Princess Diana
157. A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories. – Honore de Balzac
158. When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know. – Charley Benetto
159. Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. – Robert Browning
160. Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob. – Leroy Brownlow
Mother’s Love Is Incomparable Quotes
161. Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all. – Oliver Wendell Holmes
162. There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother. – Sara Josepha Hale
163. The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation. – James E. Faust
164. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. – Rudyard Kipling
165. It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful? – Mahatma Gandhi
166. I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then, I want to move in with them. – Phyllis Diller
167. The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. – Jessica Lange
168. There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one. – Jill Churchill
169. A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place. – Amy Tan
170. There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood. – Elder M. Russell Ballard
171. Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy. – Tina Fey
172. Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children. – Maxim Grosky
173. Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you. – Louisa May Alcott
174. It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother—that’s why the world calls her grandmother. —Unknown
175. Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a grandmother. —Unknown
176. As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine life without her. —Kristin Hannah
177. Everything I am, you helped me to be. —Unknown
178. Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the telephone. —Unknown
179. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love. —Unknown
180. A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend. —Unknown
My Heart Belongs To My Mom Quotes
181. Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special. —Catherine Pulsifer
182. Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while…but our hearts forever. —Unknown
183. If nothing is going well, call your grandmother. —Italian Proverb
184. My grandmother is my angel on earth. —Catherine Pulsifer
185. Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete. —Marcy DeMaree
186. I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother. —Andre Leon Talley
187. There’s no place like home except Grandma’s. —Unknown
188. Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend. —Unknown
189. An aunt is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love. —Unknown
190. Aunt: A cherished friend and personal cheerleader who will always see you through rose-colored glasses. —Unknown
191. Aunt; like a mom only cooler. —Unknown
192. The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators. —Daryl Gregory
193. Aunt ― a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend. —Unknown
194. I smile because you’re my aunt. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it. —Unknown
195. An aunt makes life a little sweeter. —Unknown
196. An aunt grows more treasured as time goes by. —Unknown
197. An aunt is always there for all the times when you need a second mom. —Unknown
198. God couldn’t be everywhere so he created aunts. —Unknown
199. An aunt is a safe haven for a child. Someone who will keep your secrets and is always on your side. —Sara Sheridan
200. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. —Oprah Winfrey