Christmas is a moment of splendor and celebration at all levels. The entire family comes together for some moments of love and companionship. It is also the time when you tell your loved ones how much you care for them.
The purpose of Christmas then becomes to make the festivities special for those close to you. Your sister is one such person who has always been your support system. You would want to make this Christmas extra memorable for her.
That is why we want to help you out. Here are some unique Christmas quotes for your sister. Write them on her gift or compose a message for her Christmas card. Whatever you do, make sure she understands the feelings behind composing the same.
All the quotes here are lovely and bound to make you cherish your relationship with your sister. Not only that, it will rekindle the moments you celebrated together in your childhood.
1. Cookies and cakes and spices and cocoa… When it starts to smell like Christmas, it’s hard not to get into the spirit. Here’s a little something to spread Christmas cheer around your home.
2. I Hope you get all the things you wish for because you deserve it. You mean the most to me. Merry Christmas, dear sister.
3. Thank you for being this wonderful. I hope your Christmas this year is filled with happiness. Merry Christmas.
4. Thank you for being my sister and best friend. It feels wonderful to grow up with you and share everything with each other. Merry Christmas.
5. Wishing my Sweet Sister a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
6. Sending lots of hugs and tons of love to the most wonderful couple and the most special people in my life. Warm wishes on Christmas to you both… I hope that you have a blast this Christmas… May you are blessed with happiness and feast… !!!
7. May the magic of the holy season always stay with my lovely sister. Merry Christmas. Please know that your brother will always be with you.
8. Dear sister, this Christmas, I want to let you know that you have been more than a sister to me. You are the most beautiful gift of God to me. You are my best friend. I wish you the best in your life. May all your dreams come true this Christmas.
9. To My Beautiful Sister, Wishing you a Merry Christmas and happiness in the New Year. I love celebrating the holidays with you.
10. It’s “snow” great having you as my sister! Merry Christmas!
11. My sweet sister, On this wonderful day of Christmas, I wish all happiness & joy of this world to you. Merry Christmas!
12. My little and cute sister, you are my little angel; your smile makes my day. This Christmas, I hope and pray to God that you keep smiling forever. May you be always blessed with happiness, health, and peace.
13. Merry Christmas to My Loving Sister! You have always been so sweet, and we have always been able to share wonderful times together. May your holiday be as awesome as you have made my life!
14. Having you for a sister and brother-in-law is like having one of the best gifts ever on Christmas. You are both awesome! Merry Christmas!
15. It’s another Christmas, the most blessed time of the year. Love is another reason for the season, for God loved the world and gave His Son. Merry Christmas
16. We may be far apart, but know my holidays are full of memories with you when we were young, dear sister. Here’s to Christmases Past!
17. You’re more than a sister. You are my friend. I wish you the happiest holiday ever, and I can’t wait to hug you again! Merry Christmas!
18. Wishing my beautiful sister a very merry Christmas and a happy New year. Take care, stay safe and healthy, love.
19. It’s funny. When I think about my favorite Christmas memories, you’re in almost every single one. Coincidence? I think not.
20. Merry Christmas. Holly leaves may announce the season, but nothing feels more like Christmas than sisters decorating a tree.
21. Merry Christmas. We may be too old to rip off bows from presents and stick them in our hair, but time with you, my sister, during the holidays makes me just as happy.
22. It’s a privilege to share my childhood with you. Merry Christmas, my lovely sister. You are the best.
23. Let this Christmas make way for a fresh new start for you. Embrace the many miracles it brings along, and spread the love you have in your heart! Merry Christmas!
24. Merry Christmas To My Wonderful Sister. May the magic of the season always stay with you!
25. You always make the holidays so much more FUN! Merry Christmas to my stylish sister.
26. Merry Christmas, Sister! No ornament on the tree even comes close to shining as brightly as you do! Sending lots of love.
27. I hope Santa fills our socks with cash money instead of gifts and toys. I know you hope for the same. I wish you a happy Christmas!
28. Merry Christmas! Wishing one cute sister and her equally adorable family a very happy holiday season!
29. The most precious gift Santa has given to me is a sister like you. Merry Christmas, love. You are my favorite person. I hope I am yours too.
30. May your life shine and spark with happiness and glory, May you will have lots of joy in your life. Merry Christmas to you, my loving sister!
31. From cookie cutting to gift wrapping, you are my favorite teammate. Sister’s team is the best. Have a lovely Christmas.
32. Merry Christmas. From cookie cutters to classroom coloring, we’ve created dozens of holiday decorations. But none last as long as the memories we made. Merry Christmas, Sister!
33. Dear Sister. Sending lots of sweet wishes your way this Christmas!
34. I hope the warmth of the Christmas season stays with you throughout the year. May God bless you, my dearest sister. Have a lovely Christmas.
35. Holiday love and wishes to both of you! I hope your Christmas is fantastic!
36. The most exotic feeling for me is spending Christmas with my witty sister. Merry Christmas love.
37. Dear sis, may your life be full of bliss. This Christmas, may God bless you with good health, Joy, and prosperity. Have a great Christmas.
38. Merry Christmas To My Sister & Brother-in-law. A sister and brother-in-law such as you deserve to have a great Christmas filled with special holiday treats.
39. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas and lots of love from our family to yours!
40. Merry Christmas To My Sister & Her Family! May the magic of Christmas fill your house with love, fun and special moments.
41. Merry Christmas to my sister! All the wonderful memories we’ve shared together still fill my heart with happiness.
42. Receive the blessings of God with a smiling face and spread the love with an open heart. May your Christmas holidays be perfect and peaceful!
43. There’s a lot I love about this time of year, especially knowing I’ll get to see you…the sister who just knows how to make the word “family” a lot more fun / (or “mean a whole lot more.”)
44. Merry Christmas. To My Sister & Brother-in-Law! The two of you are such a perfect match and really deserve to have a perfect Christmas!
45. I hope Santa gives you the most charming gift to my sister because she is the prettiest girl on earth. Have a very happy Christmas.
46. Merry Christmas to the most important person in my life! Thank you for being my constant support.
47. A very merry Christmas to my constant person. I Hope this Christmas makes you happy the way you make me happy.
48. I send you love through my prayers and wish you merry Christmas, May God bless you always my dear sister.
49. Wishing my Lovely Sister a Merry Christmas.
50. I have always wanted a brother to match my boxing skill, but you came and changed my life. Merry Christmas dear sister.
51. There wouldn’t be nearly as much to celebrate at the holidays if I didn’t have a sister like you who shares her gifts of joy all year long.
52. Merry Christmas To My Sister. I hope the warmth of the holiday stays with you all throughout the year.
53. My holiday will always be about our childhood and shared gifts. Have a lovely Christmas, my dear sister. You are my favorite.
54. I don’t say it often enough. But Christmas is a good time to tell you what an amazing woman I think you are…one I look up to and feel proud to be related to.
55. Let’s remember the love of God this Christmas, He gave us His son. May we also love those who are less privileged and give because He gave, Merry Christmas
56. Merry Christmas To A Very Special Sister. As Children Our Stockings Hung Side By Side Every Year. Even Though We’re All Grown Up Now, With Stockings In Our Own Homes. you’ll always be an important part of my holidays!
57. I hope you like my presents and secretly admire them as I admire you always dear sister. Wish you a delightful Christmas and a great new year ahead.
58. Merry Christmas, Sis! It warms my heart to celebrate the holidays with you.
59. Merry Christmas to you my loved ones, one things that I know is that having you around this season will bring happiness in my life. Love you all.
60. I hope you get to spend an amusing Christmas and hope it brings all the happiness to you because you deserve it. A very merry Christmas to you, sister!
61. Hope you have a glittery and magical Christmas dear sister. May Lord bless you with all the good things in the world. Merry Christmas
62. I Hope you have an excellent and joyous Christmas because you are the nicest sibling. I wish you a Merry Christmas.
63. I hope my favorite person’s all wishes come true. May this Christmas be the happiest of your life. Merry Christmas, sister.
64. You are the most admirable sister out there. Wishing you a very merry Christmas. You are a blessing in my life.
65. Christmas is a time of loving and giving, do not forget to open your soul to the love your loved ones give. Be open to forgiveness and reconciliation, it’s the best gift we can offer. Amen
66. I hope that your Christmas brings with it lots of smiles, gifts, happy times, and wonderful moments. Merry Christmas to My Sister and Her Family
67. Merry Christmas, Sis! Hope your holiday is warm & fuzzy!
68. Merry Christmas, sissy! Thank you for being there by my side always. I am grateful to have you in my life.
69. Hey sister, I just want to wish you a Merry Christmas! Hope your holiday season is full of fun surprises that make you smile!
70. Beloved sister, May this Christmas be a celebration of good times. May the holy spirit guide you through the journey of life. Have a wonderful time and Merry Christmas.
71. Thank you for always taking care, loving, and supporting me. You are the best sister anyone could ever have. Wishing you a very merry Christmas.
72. For My Precious Sister, Merry Christmas. In this holiday, I wish you a wonderful days filled with smiles and laughter.
- Brother Sister Quotes
- Meaningful Sister Quotes
- Quotes About Brother And Sister
- Meaningful I Love My Sister Quotes
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.