We are back in the middle of the workweek.
I decided that this could be a great opportunity to give you 87 inspiring work quotes.
Quotes that inspire you and help you focus and perform better and help reduce anxiety and stress you might be feeling at work (or at school).
They have helped me numerous times to reignite my motivation during a difficult or difficult day and to attain more calm and less stressed concentration so that I can continue focused on my own goals and hopes.
I hope that they can help you in doing the same.
1. Every great work, every big accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision, and often just before the big achievement, comes apparent failure and discouragement.-Florence Scovel Shinn
2. The Great Work is, before all things, the creation of man by himself, that is to say, the full and entire conquest of his faculties and his future; it is especially the perfect emancipation of his will.-Eliphas Levi
3. A Great Work of Art is one that truly moves and inspires you. You yourself must be moved. Don’t look at art with others’ eyes. Don’t listen to music with others’ ears. You must react to art with your own feelings, your own heart and mind.-Daisaku Ikeda
4. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.-Steve Jobs
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
5. It is not just the Great Works of mankind that make a culture. It is the daily things, like what people eat and how they serve it.-Laurie Colwin
6. The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it’s dead for you.-Oscar Wilde
7. Every great work makes the human face more admirable and richer, and that is its whole secret.-Albert Camus
8. Great work comes from great joy. Leave the angst for the movies; do art – that is fun.-Jack White
9. Seeing other people do great work is its own form of inspiration and far more powerful than borrowing their ideas.-Kody Chamberlain
10. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.-Steve Jobs
11. Your greatest creation is yourself. Like any great work of art, creating a great self means putting in hard work, every day, for years.-Vi Hart
12. Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance. Those that walk with vigor, three hours a day, will pass in seven years a space equal to the circumference of the globe.-Samuel Johnson
13. Every great work of art should be considered like any work of nature. First of all from the point of view of its aesthetic reality and then not just from its development and the mastery of its creation but from the standpoint of what has moved and agitated its creator.-Amedeo Modigliani
14. As you’ve probably discovered, great work makes us uncomfortable.-Seth Godin
15. Always give your best; today’s great work is tomorrow’s benchmark.-Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
16. There is no place for little minds in a great work-Manly Hall
17. Only when the heart loves can the intellect do great work.-Newell Dwight Hillis
18. Great work is the result of seeking out tension, not avoiding it.-Seth Godin
19. Perhaps only silence and love do justice to a great work of art.-Dominique De Menil
20. To create great work, here’s how you must spend your time: 1% Inspiration 9% Perspiration 90% Justification-George Lois
21. It is better to begin a great work than to finish a small one.-Janet Erskine Stuart
22. It seems to be a characteristic of all great work that it creators wear a cloak of imprecision.-Fred Hoyle
23. Every great work of art has two faces, one towards its own time and one towards future, towards eternity.-Daniel Barenboim
24. Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.-Fernando Flores
25. The Great Work – the work of ensuring a just, healthy, beautiful, and sustainably life-giving world for future generations of all species.-Thomas Berry
26. Genius begins great works labor alone finishes them.-Joseph Joubert
27. All great work is preparing yourself for the accident to happen.-Sidney Lumet
28. A great work is made out of a combination of obedience and liberty.-Nadia Boulanger
29. The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work-Steve Jobs