Indian Army- these two words are so impactful that our heads get down automatically to show gratitude for their unbelievable sacrifices, public spirited mindset and boldness.
On Jan 15th 1949, The country was introduced to its first Indian commander-in-chief of the prestigious Indian Army, Field Marshal KM Cariappa who was the last British commander-in-chief of India and followed the slogan ‘Jai Hind’.
The Indian Army encountered three crucial wars and managed to defeat their enemies every single time. Let us all celebrate this day with these powerful quotes on the Indian army to honor their valour and determination to keep the country safe.
Here are 19 motivational quotes from the Indian army that will make you need to remain up and salute them…
1. “Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.” — Capt. Vikram Batra, PVC
2. “There will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued.”-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw as Core Commander in 1962.
3. “If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gorkha” – Field Marshal Manekshaw.
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
4. “Quartered in snow, silent to remain. When the bugle calls, they shall rise and march again.” – Siachen base camp
5. “No Sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I will get these bastards.” — . Lt. Arun Kehtarpal, PVC
You may like these never give up quotes to turn the table around
6. “You have never lived until
You have almost died,
And for those who choose to fight,
Life has a special flavor,
7. The protected will never know!!!” — Capt R Subramanium , Kirti Chakra (Posth)
8. “If death strikes before I prove my blood, I promise, I will kill death.” – Captain Manoj Pandey
9. “The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somanth Sharma
10. “Gentlemen, I have arrived and there will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued.” – Sam Manekshaw
11. “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” – Prem Ramchandani
12. “I won’t die in an accident or die of any disease. I will go down in glory.” – Major Sudhir Kumar Walia
13. “We fight to win and win with a knock out, because there are no runners up in war.” — General JJ Singh
14. “I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somnath Sharma
15. “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.”—Prem Ramchandan
Click here to read fire quotes to inspire you
16. “You have never lived until you have almost died, and for those who choose to fight, Life has a special flavour, the protected will never know.”—Capt R Subramanium, Kirti Chakra
17. “Only best of the friends and worst of the enemies visit us” – Indian Army
18. “What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.” – Ladakh Leh highway sign board
19. “We fight to win and win with a knockout because there are no runners-up in war.”—General JJ Singh
Read more motivational quote here => Motivational Quotes