Here are the 15 best freedom quotes that will motivate you to change your attitude toward life and help you break free of the chains that bind you.
1. Now that she had nothing to lose, she was free. -Paulo Coelho
2. When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw. -Nelson Mandela
3. Freedom lies in being bold. -Robert Frost
4. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. -Mahatma Gandhi
5. When I discover who I am, I’ll be free. -Ralph Ellison
6. The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think. -C. JoyBell C.
7. Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life. -Bob Marley
8. They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
Explore these Inspirational Quotes To Inspire You
9. They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
10. The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think. -C. JoyBell C.
11. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls. -Anaïs Nin
12. A concept is a brick. It can be used to build a courthouse of reason. Or it can be thrown through the window. -Gilles Deleuze
13. The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. -David Foster Wallace
You May like to read inspirational moving on quotes
14. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. -Coco Chanel
15. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will. -Charlotte Brontë
Read more inspirational quote here => Inspirational Quotes