Those who have sisters know what a valuable person she is. Whether it is in sadness or happiness, the sisters act as each other’s backup systems. They laugh and create memories that make each moment special.
This lovely sister bonding is cherished for her entire life. That is why when it is the sister’s birthday, you would not want her to let her down. You would make it memorable by sharing your love for her. The quotes we have compiled are a way through which you can show her you care.
These quotes are picked up from various sources and showcase the love and bonding between sisters. You can write them down on the card you create. Or just prepare a presentation with a few of them.
Whatever you decide, your sister will adore the effort put in. You can thank us later for this compilation of special feelings in the form of words. That she will love you for this is an understatement.
1. Sisters make the best friends in the world.-Marilyn Monroe
2. Each own family of sisters has a language and a turn of the word all its own.-Barbara Mathias
3. Your sister is a jewel, a valuable, one-of-a-type gem who makes dwelling treasured for many humans, along with you. -Dave pipitone
4. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow.-Benjamin Disraeli
5. She is my sounding board, my confidante, my keeper of secrets and techniques – and my nice friend. -Kathleen O’Keefe
6. Our roots say we’re sisters; our hearts say we are buddies.
7. If you have a sister and they die, do you forestall announcing you have got one? Or are you usually a sister, even if the alternative half of the equation is long past?-Jodi Picoult
8. A sister may be seen as someone who is each ourselves and very tons no longer ourselves-a special type of double.-Toni Morrison
9. I’m the huge sister. I want to ensure she has everything, even though I don’t have something. It’s tough. I really like her an excessive amount. That’s what counts.-Venus Williams
10. Sister to sister, we will constantly be multiple nuts off our own family tree.-anonymous
11. There may be no situation in existence wherein the communique of my pricey sister will now not administer some comfort to me.-Mary Worley Montagu
12. Sisters turn out to be extra lovely as each day passes by. -Michelle maim
13. I see my sisters as one of the few constants in my existence. -jane isay
14. Appreciation is a phrase that describes how I experience for my sister being part of my existence. -Kate summers
15. Sister. You are not only a strong woman; you’re the most powerful tie to the first-rate years of my life. -Melanie j. Pellowski
16. What are sisters for if no longer to point out the matters the relaxation of the arena is too well mannered to mention.-Claire prepare dinner
17. As you’re growing up and you’re close, you can’t agree with everyone the way you consider your sister, but also they have the electricity to wound you in approaches no person else sincerely does.-Ally Condie
18. You’ll be as exclusive as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through your hearts. You want her, as she desires you.-George r. R. Martin
19. Phrases that describe you: my brilliant sister, my confidant, and my fine buddy.
20. A sister travels with you continually. She is most effective a whisper or an idea or a prayer away. She actions thru our lives with us.
21. In case you don’t understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and need to wring her neck at the equal time, then you definitely had been probably an only toddler.-Linda sunshine
22. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You recognize something you do; they’ll nevertheless be there.-Amy li
23. There is no better friend than a sister, and there may be no higher sister than you.
24. A sister is a present to the coronary heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of existence.
25. Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
26. A sister is a pal you do not need to avoid the truth with.
27. During life’s highs and lows, hurt and happiness, a sister is constantly there. -Catherine Pulsifer
28. Is solace anywhere greater comforting than that inside the hands of a sister?-Alice walker
29. There may be no vicinity for secrets in sisterhood.-Erin Forbes
30. The good thing approximately having a sister became that I usually had a chum. -Cali Rae turner
31. Life is full of modifications; over the years, we’ve visible humans exchange, but you, my sister, in no way alternate; you are continually there for me. -Catherine Pulsifer
32. A sister is a little bit of youth that may never be misplaced.
33. My sister was the one man or woman who informed me not to alternate, that my pores and skin changed into stunning. She, without a doubt, helped me sense appropriate approximately myself.-khoudia Diop
34. Sisters make the best friends in the world. -Marilyn Monroe
35. Sister, we do not know what destiny holds, but we constantly realize we are there for each different. -Catherine Pulsifer
36. One of the quality things approximately being an adult is the realization that you may share along with your sister and also have masses for yourself. -Betsy Cohen
37. Boys regarded incredibly tedious and dim as compared to my sisters, who were continually in a hurry of power and exhilaration, buzzing over all of the books, records, jokes, rumors, and ideas we had been discovering together.-rob Sheffield
38. Whilst I used to be discouraged, my sister advocated. After I had doubted, my sister could shout, you may do it, do not quit. -Catherine Pulsifer
39. Of two sisters, one is always the watcher, one the dancer.-Louise Gluck
40. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and can’t seize your eye, she’s sporting your gorgeous sweater.-Pam Brown
41. That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.-Gemma Burgess
42. Lord help the mister who comes between me and my sister, and lord help the sister who comes between me and my man.-Irving Berlin
43. A sister is like yourself in a different movie, a movie that stars you in a different life.-Deborah Tannen
44. I could never love anyone as I love my sisters.-Little Women film adaptation
45. Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories. -Colleen Sell
46. I’m thankful for my sisters, who are my dearest friends, and my friends who are like dear sisters. -Marilynne Todd Linford
47. Sisters through thick or thin. I ‘m glad we’re friends.
48. Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer. -Louise Gluck
49. My sister…is the person who keeps me in line, whether I like it or not. I trust her and also have a good, healthy fear of her.-Katy Perry
50. Sister you were the one I always told on, now you’re the friend I always lean on. I count my blessings everyday for you.-Catherine Pulsifer
51. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.-Carol Saline
52. I consider my mom and all my sisters my friends. -Alexa Vega
53. Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.-Beyoncé
54. When my sister, Joan, arrived I asked if I could swap her for a rabbit. When I think what a marvelous friend she’s been, I’m so glad my parents didn’t take me at my word.-Maeve Binchy
55. Sisters are best friends, they are advisors, they are teachers, and best of all they are people with whom you can talk with about anything – someone you have a special bond with!
56. Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister. -Alice Walker
57. You ever hear Dad introduce us to people? ‘This our daughter Dottie. And this is our other daughter, Dottie’s sister.’ They should’ve just had you and bought a dog.-A League of Their Own
58. Sister you will always be a special part of my life. -Catherine Pulsifer
59. Other things may change us, but we start and end with family. -Anthony Brandt
60. Four sisters, parted for an hour/None lost, one only gone before/Made by love’s immortal power/Nearest and dearest evermore.-Louisa May Alcott
61. Sisters share the scent and smells – the feel of a common childhood.-Pam Brown
62. The riches of life lies in memories we have forgotten.
63. God often uses a sister’s arms when He sees that we really need a hug.
64. Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.-Jojo Moyes
65. When you treasure your sister, you also treasure yourself. -Dave Pipitone
66. I am so proud to call you sister. I could not ask for a better friend, for a better encourager, you have made a positive difference in my life.” -Catherine Pulsifer
67. Appreciation I send to you my sister, for always being there, for your support and encouragement. On you I can always count. -Catherine Pulsifer
68. God sent me an angel when he gave me you as a sister.-Catherine Pulsifer
69. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. -Toni Morrison
70. For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, To fetch one if one goes astray, To lift one if one totters down, To strengthen whilst one stands.-Christina Rossetti
71. Never let an angry sister brush your hair.-Anonymous
72. A sister is a gift that lasts forever.
73. She’s always there for me when I need her; She’s my best friend; she’s just my everything.
74. An inspiration you have been to me my sister! -Catherine Pulsifer
75. A sister always knows when to listen and when to talk, when to laugh and when to cry.
76. I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness.-Emily Dickinson
77. Life is too short to stay mad at your sister. -Catherine Pulsifer
78. In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.
79. I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness. -Emily Dickinson
80. Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything.-Lauren Weisberger