It is said that a sister is your biggest friend and the worst foe. That is probably because she loves you to the core and hates you when you misbehave. She is the person who teaches you some fundamental values of life. So when you have to dedicate something to her, you should not be left without words.
Many people talk about the love and affection between sisters, and rightly so. Sisters help each other out when they are facing the worst demons. If your lovely sister has her special day, you have to make sure she enjoys it to the core.
Here are some famous quotes that depict what sisters’ love actually means. Write these down for the sister who matters so much to you. She is going to adore you for these beautiful depictions of your bond with her. Also, her love for you will become stronger as she remembers what a sweet sister you are to her.
Table Of Contents
Sister Love Quotes
1. Sisters are a tiny part of childhood that could never be forgotten. – Marion Garretty
2. Here are some famous quotes that depict what sisters’ love actually means. Write these down for the sister who matters so much to you. She is going to adore you for these beautiful depictions of your bond with her. Also, her love for you will become stronger as she remembers what a sweet sister you are to her.
3. A sister will take care of you as a mother would and laugh with you as your brother, be there for you as a friend, and most importantly, regardless of how often you do, they will be there to love you as the only sister you could ever have.
4. We’re sisters. You’re my family and what’s my family is you. There’s nothing you can ever say that would make me give up. I love you.
5. The sister of a friend shares memories from childhood with the dreams of a grown-up.
6. The greatest thing about having sisters was the fact that I always had an acquaintance. -Cali Rae Turner
7. The sister of a friend is an offering from our hearts, and a companion for the soul, and a gold thread connecting the significance of life. – Isadora James
8. Many people talk about the love and affection between sisters, and rightly so. Sisters help each other out when they are facing the worst demons. If your lovely sister has her special day, you have to make sure she enjoys it to the core.
9. Sisters are security nets in an incredibly chaotic world simply by standing up to support each other. Carol Saline Carol Saline
10. Our roots tell us that we’re sisters. Our hearts declare we’re friends.
11. Friends change, lovers go Sisters are forever.
12. Sister is our very first friend and second mom.
13. Don’t let your angry sister touch your hair.
14. A loyal friend is worth a thousand people.
15. Be it happy or sad, sisters’ love for each other is evident every year; it grows.
16. Sisters are distinct flowers in the same garden.
17. The only thing that is better than having me as my sister is my children getting your aunt as their own. Unknown
18. Sisters don’t require words. They have developed their own language that is a combination of smiles, sniffs, gasps, sighs, and eye rolls. Unknown
19. Sisters look after each other, look out for one another and comfort each other and stand to support each other in all facets. Unknown
20. Sisters are angels who carry us to our feet whenever our wings fail to remember how to fly. Unknown
Caption For Sister Love
21. Sisters are just like angels. They shimmer and sparkle. They are the best gift we will ever experience.
22. Sisters are the most wonderful kind of friendship. There’s nothing like one who has a sister. – Unknown
23. In the world of cookies, sisters are chocolate chips.
24. Sisters are similar to cats. They paw at each other every day, yet they hug and daydream.
25. In the journey of life, it’s a good idea to have a friend to hold onto.
26. The most valuable gift that our parents could ever give us was one another.
27. Sister. You’re more than a strong woman. You have the most strong connection to the greatest times of my existence. — Melanie J. Pellowski
28. It’s important to remember when sisters are best or close acquaintances and what an inconvenience for each of them when they don’t. — Linda Hale Bucklin
29. She is your sister’s gem which is a rare, precious jewel that is valuable for many which, includes you. -Dave Pipitone Dave Pipitone
30. Sister, you were the person I would always tell on. You’re now the person I always count on.
31. Sisters will always love you tomorrow no matter what you do today.
32. Thanks, my dear sister, for being always there, for your love and support. You’re the one I always have my back. -Catherine Pulsifer
33. You may play with the world but not your mother.-Charlotte Gray
34. There’s no one in the world who is more familiar with me than my mother. — Tia Mowry
35. The sister I had taught me was everything that I should be aware of, even though she was a 6th grader at that time. – Linda Sunshine
36. My sister was the shining star of my life- Solomon Thomas Solomon Thomas
37. She is your companion in crime and your nighttime partner, someone who can tell that you’re smiling in the darkness. – Barbara Alpert
38. Sisters are your best allies, they’re advisers, they’re teachers, and the best part is that they are all the ones with whom you can chat about anything. Someone who you share a connection with! Catherine Pulsifer Catherine Pulsifer
39. Acquaintances were always on their best behavior, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything. —Lauren Weisberger
40. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.—Pam Brown
I Love My Sister Quotes
41. Sisters make the best friends in the world. —Marilyn Monroe
42. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you.—George R.R. Martin
43. Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer.—Louise Glück
44. Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?—Alice Walker
45. Sisters are friends we have for a lifetime. – Catherine Pulsifer
46. What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it? – James DeVries
47. Nobody fights you like your own sister; nobody else knows the most vulnerable parts of you and will aim for them without mercy.—Jojo Moyes
48. Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me.—Beyoncé
49. If you have a sister and she dies, do you stop saying you have one? Or are you always a sister, even when the other half of the equation is gone?—Jodi Picoult
50. That’s the best thing about little sisters: They spend so much time wishing they were elder sisters that in the end they’re far wiser than the elder ones could ever be.—Gemma Burgess
51. My sister was the one person who told me not to change, that my skin was beautiful. She really helped me feel good about myself.—Khoudia Diop
52. The best gift by god after your parents in this world is your sister. – Sacheenrjain
53. A woman without her sister is like a bird without her wings. – Moosa Rahat
54. Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life. – Charles M. Schulz
55. Love, Mercy, and Grace, sisters all, attend your wounds of silence and hope. – Aberjhani
56. I could never love anyone as I love my sisters. – Amy, ‘Little Women’
57. We may look old and wise to the outside world. But to each other, we are still in junior school. – Charlotte Gray
58. Big sisters are the crabgrass in the lawn of life. – Charles M. Schulz
59. A sister is both your mirror and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
60. Also remember, sisters, make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they’ll come and go too. – Marilyn Monroe
Love You Sister Quotes
61. A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
62. Sister, we don’t know what the future holds but we always know we are there for each other. — Catherine Pulsifer
63. Words that describe you: my wise sister, my confidant, and my best friend. — Catherine Pulsifer
64. My sister is the one person who truly knows me, as I know her. – Lisa See
65. My sister is a big part of my actual style. Our style is not similar whatsoever, but she helped me find myself and find what I really liked. – Sofia Richie
66. Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister. – Alice Walker
67. Sisters are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring – quite often the hard way. – Pamela Dugdale
68. We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory. – Evelyn Loeb
69. How do people make it through life without a sister?– Sara Corpening
70. As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister. – Patti Smith
71. A sister’s love is forever, and on your birthday I wish you nothing but the best. – Danielle Duckery
72. When our hair is white, we’ll still have our sister love.” – Lisa See
73. What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention. – Claire Cook
74. My sister and I truly are best friends. – Solange Knowles
75. We didn’t want to admit it then, but we were friends. Best friends. -Shannon Celebi
76. Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions.– Ugo Betti
77. She’s always there for me when I need her. She’s my best friend. She’s just my everything. – Ashley Olsen
78. A sister smiles when one tells stories—for she knows where the decoration has been added. – Chris Montaigne
79. Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories. – Colleen Sell I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness. -Emily Dickinson
80. Come on Grace, I’m not going to tell on you. I’m your sister.’ And that’s all she has to say.― Robin Epstein
- Brother Sister Quotes
- I Love My Sister Quotes
- Emotional Sister Quotes
- Inspirational Good Morning Sister Quotes
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.