Brothers and sisters fighting is a common occurrence in many families. Sibling rivalry is a natural part of growing up and learning to navigate relationships with others. Fighting can happen for a variety of reasons, such as competition for attention or resources, differences in personalities or interests, or simply being in close proximity with each other for extended periods of time.
So, instead of coming up with your own quotes, here are some of the amusing quotes about brothers and sisters fighting.
These fighting brother and sister funny quotes are hilariously precise, and they perfectly describe bond with your siblings.
Table Of Contents
Funny Quotes About Brothers And Sisters
1. Siblings that say they never fight are most definitely hiding something. – Lemony Snicket
2. What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. – Esther M. Friesner
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
3. Sisterhood and brotherhood are conditions people have to work at. It’s a serious matter. You compromise, give, take, stand firm, and you’re relentless. — Maya Angelou
4. In many sibling relationships, the rate of conflict can be high, but the fun times in the backyard and the basement more than balance it out. – Po Bronson and Ashley Merryman
5. The most gentle, sleepy sister has been known to transform into a tiger when her sister is getting into trouble.
6. Sometimes, being a brother can be much better than being a superhero.
7. That’s the best part of having siblings,” I laugh. “Half the time, you want to kill each other, but you’d kill for each other, too. – L.C. Davis
8. I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realise how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family. – Trey Parker & Matt Stone
9. There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too. – Anna Quindlen
10. A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. No matter how much you argue, you cannot be drawn apart. – Shiv Sharma
11. Siblings are a volume of childhood memories, a nostalgia that cannot be easily deleted. – Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
12. Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply. – Jane Austen
13. The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. – Garrison Keillor
14. The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions. – Robert Brault
15. Friends change, lovers leave, sisters are eternal. — Joe King
Siblings Funny Quotes
16. Someone must have been thinking of you, little sister, when they said, ” a little bit goes a long way.
17. Siblings are like free insurance. If you need a new body part, they’ve got the perfect spare.
18. We are brothers and sisters all the time. Be aware that if I fall, I will help you get up. Once you finish laughing.
19. Making the most silly of choices to make me smile even when tears start to form on my face is one of the things I cherish the most about you, my brother.
20. Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together. – Sam Levenson
21. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. — Amy Li
22. Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow. — Benjamin Disraeli
23. Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply. — Jane Austen
24. I’m the big sister. I want to make sure she has everything, even if I don’t have anything. It’s hard. I love her too much. That’s what counts. — Venus Williams
25. Sisters may share the same mother and father but appear to come from different families. — Horace Cope
26. Acquaintances were always on their best behaviour, but sisters loved each other enough to say anything. — Lauren Weisberger
27. Helping one another is part of the religion of sisterhood. — Louisa May Alcott
28. Your siblings: the only thing that you cannot live with.
29. We’re brothers and sisters. The truth is, I’m not able to alter this.
30. You and I are sisters. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up … after I finish laughing. — Holly Wood
Fighting Brother And Sister Funny Quotes
31. Words are the best weapon siblings have in a fight; whoever yells “He’s/she’s hurting me!” first wins.
You May Also Like: Quotes For National Sibling Day
32. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. — Marion Garretty
33. Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister? —Alice Walker
34. Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five. — Pam Brown
35. When my sister, Joan, arrived, I asked if I could swap her for a rabbit. When I think about what a marvellous friend she’s been, I’m so glad my parents didn’t take me at my word. — Maeve Binchy
36. There is no problem that sisters cannot confront, combat, plot against, ignore, make fun of, drown in chocolate sauce, or run over with the car. — Imma Hogg
37. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you. — George R.R. Martin
38. A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends. — Frank N. Stein
39. Sisters make the best friends in the world. — Marilyn Monroe
40. Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart. — Al E. Gater
41. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater. — Pam Brown
42. When travelling life’s journey, it’s good to have a sister’s hand to hold on to. — Iona Mink
43. When I say I won’t tell anyone, my sister doesn’t count. — Jay Walker
44. Don’t talk about my sister; don’t play with me about my sister. If you do, you’ll see another side of me. — Beyoncé
45. There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister. — Tia Mowry
Sibling Captions Funny
46. A sibling is the one enemy you never want to rid yourself of.
47. Being sisters means you always have backup. — Don Keigh
48. Sometimes, I wonder how you put up with me. Then I remember, oh, I put up with you. So we’re even. — Jack Pott
49. I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because you can’t do anything about it. — Holly Wood
50. You think I am crazy? You should meet my sister! — Brighton Early
51. The paths of siblings may diverge, and their lives may be separated; however, they will always be connected because they started their journey together in one boat.
52. A sister is both your mirror—and your opposite. — Elizabeth Fishel
53. The only person I lie to is my little sister when I steal her clothes. — Kendall Jenner
54. We’re siblings. In the final analysis, I’ll never alter this.
55. We are brothers and sisters forever. Be aware that if I fall, I will grab you. Once you finish laughing.
56. Making the most silly of choices to make me smile even when tears start to form on my face is one of the things I appreciate the most about you, my dear brother.
57. The drowsiest, most gentle sister has been known to transform into a tiger when her sister is having a problem.
58. Sometimes, being a brother can be much better than being a superhero.
60. Brothers are friends in the beginning and are best friends throughout life.
Funny Sibling Quotes
61. We admit it: we consume food and drinks more slowly than our siblings or brothers to be able to make fun of them as the sole one with the left.
62. What separates sisters from their brothers and their friends is an intimate interplay of soul, heart, and the mysterious cords of memory.
63. After dad and mom are gone, a girl feels secure and at peace with the brother.
64. Brothers and sisters, as friends, prepared to meet whatever the world throws our way. The joy and laughter, as well as tears, strife, and strife, hugging tightly as we dance our way through life.
65. I see a brother and a sister sitting with each other, playing with an item; they don’t seem to be able to see the love they share with every smile they give.
66. There’s only one love that’s as powerful as the bond of love between brothers. There’s only one love that’s as sweet as the unconditional love of the brother.
67. The brother and sister relationship is as Tom and Jerry. The two girls tease each other and knock one another, get angry with one another, but cannot be without one another!
68. My favourite part for me in childhood was when I made my older brother giggle so hard that food would come out of his mouth.
69. Certain relationships are like Tom and Jerry. The two tease one another, smack one another, get angry with one another, but they can’t be without one another!
70. Psychologists say girls prefer their brothers more than their boyfriends.
71. Children of the same lineage with the same bloodline, with the same first relationships and habits, can have the possibility of enjoying their abilities that cannot be derived from subsequent connections.
72. I would always ask my parents for advice, but then I would go over to my brothers and sisters. We were taught to discuss ideas with each other.
73. There is nothing like sister conditions of calm or stormy weather. To cheer one up on the way is tedious, to take one back if one goes in the wrong direction, to help one up if one falls, and to build one’s strength while one is standing.
74. Brothers and sisters happen, and we can’t pick these. However, they are the most beloved bonds.
75. As I watch my brother’s smile, I forget my tears. Likewise, the sight of my brother’s tears makes me forget about my smile.
- Brother Sister Quotes
- Meaningful Brother And Sister Quotes
- Meaningful Twin Sister Quotes
- Little Sister Quotes
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.