Wednesday is halfway through the work week, and you eagerly wait for the weekend after 3 days. So be inspired by these Wednesday quotes to be the best you can.
Wednesday is an interesting day; some refer to it as hump day, a day which is halfway through the week. Once you get over the day you are on the way to the weekend.
It’s a day to be excited about because once you get through the “hump” of Wednesday, you’ll be on the easier journey for the rest of the week.
1. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.”- Robert A. Heinlein
2. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.” – Arsene Wenger
3. “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
4. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
5. “Happy Wednesday Fam! Dream BIG, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and SPREAD LOVE TODAY and EVERY DAY!” – Tracey Edmonds
6. “The abbreviated exam week meant that Wednesday was the last day of school for us. And all day long, it was hard not to walk around, thinking about the vastness of it all.” – John Green
7. “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self-gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
8. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
9. “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
10. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”- Henry Ford
Explore these friday motivational quotes
11. “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.” – Anthony T. Hincks
12. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
13. “When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience.” – Scott Curran
14. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”- Carlos Castaneda
15. “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
16. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
17. “Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it.” – Mia Conrad
18. “Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.” – Unknown
19. “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true That who is what and what is who.” – Winnie-the-Pooh
20. “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare