You’ve been working from Monday to Wednesday, then Thursday comes around and you can feel relieved because you know the weekend is almost here.
Get inspired, motivated and encouraged by these Thursday quotes. Find wisdom in these quotes to help you have a Happy Thursday!
Looking for even more quotes about other days if week? Check out our lists of Monday Morning Quotes, morning quotes Wednesday, morning quotes Tuesday, good morning quotes Friday, good morning quotes Saturday, good morning quotes Sunday . You might also enjoy our new collection of good morning blessings and funny good morning quotes. Have fun!
Table Of Contents
Thursday Motivational Quotes
Make Thursday most productive day of the week, weekend is closer and try to maintain the enthusiasm with these Thursday Motivational quotes and messages.
1. “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” – John Farley
2. “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is yourer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
3. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
4. “It’s Thursday and it really feels like a Thursday. Sometimes things just work out.” – Demetri Martin
5. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
6. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
7. “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” – Hayley Williams
8. “Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.” – APJ Abdul Kalam
9. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
Thursday Morning Quotes
With Thursday second half of week starts and it’s time to refuel your energy and positivity, These Thursday Morning Quotes are best to share with your friends and family.
10. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”- Willie Nelson
11. “In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” – Thomas Jefferson
12. “Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
13. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” – J R Tolkien
14. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
15. “Life is like a moving river, and you can be at the mercy of the river if you don’t take action to steer yourself in a predetermined direction.” – Mahesh Jethmalani
Explore positive good morning images with quotes !
16. “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
17. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
18. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” – George Halas
19. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Thursday Inspirational Quotes
Words can inspire in many ways, If you are feeling low then these Thursday Inspirational Quotes can boost your level of mental strength and drive you to deliver your best.
20. “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
21. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” -Albert Schweitzer
22. “Sometimes things will be easy & sometimes life will test you. It’s NEVER going to be “good” all the time. Learn to love it.” -Brenden Dilley
23. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.” -Pearl Buck
24. “People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. It’s as simple as that.” -Carl Nightingale
25. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” -William Arthur Ward
26. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” -Stephen Covey
27. “Let this Thursday be filled with possibilities – be aware of the opportunities around you, don’t just go through the day, live the day with your eyes and your mind open.” -Catherine Pulsifer
28. “On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays we use the wave theory; on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays we think in streams of flying energy quanta or corpuscles.” -William Henry Bragg
29. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” -William Arthur Ward
Thankful Thursday Quotes
It’s time to be tankful for the help and support you received from everyone around you, These Thankful Thursday quotes and messages can realize your friends and family how much acknowledge there presence in your life.
30. “Create a life that feels good on the inside. Not one that just looks good on the outside.” -Maison Blanc
Read also best tuesday motivational quotes
31. “Be conscious of your attitude. Work extra hard at keeping your attitude positive in all kinds of weather, through all the challenges of life.” -Catherine Pulsifer
32. “Everyone chases after happiness, not noticing that happiness is right at their heels.” -Bertolt Brecht
33. “Life is a roller coaster. Sometimes you hit the lows and sometimes you hit the highs.” -Calvin K. Lee
34. “Thursday is one of the days of the week that I strive to maintain a positive outlook.” -Byron Pulsifer
35. “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.” -Chantal Sutherland
36. “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” -Nelson Mandela
37. “The average person confuses success with luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.” -Dean Graziosi
38. “Start your Thursday with an attitude of optimism. It’s going to be a good day!” -Kate Summers
39. “If you ever think about giving up, remember why you held on for so long.” -Hayley Williams
Happy Thursday Quotes
Wanna bless and wish this Thursday as special day? These Happy Thursday Quotes are perfect to share with everyone you relates. Make everyone’s Thursday positive and happy by messaging them these meaningful quotes.
40. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” -Lyndon B. Johnson
Explore these best wisdom good morning quotes !
41. “Thursdays bring a focus to our week to complete all that needs to be done” -Byron Pulsifer
42. “My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.” -Michael Jordan
43. “Effort is what is required on Thursday to finish all that needs to be done.” -Kate Summers
44. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” -Joyce Meyer
45. “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.” -Dalai Lama
46. “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.” -C.S. Lewis
47. “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” -Vince Lombardi
48. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” -Albert Einstein
49. “Thursday, I forecast as mostly sunny. It’s a much-needed break.” -John Farley
Thursday Quotes Funny
Fun not only make you laugh but also make you feel positive, Funny things keeps stress and depression away. Nothing can be a better way to start a day with fun, these Funny Thursday Quotes can make this happen.
50. “Hang on tight! It’s almost Friday.”
51. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” -Helen Keller
52. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” -Helen Keller
53. “By taking the time to actually look at why you failed, you can find it much easier to find solutions. Many of us know that we failed – but why?” -Michael Chapman
54. “If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” -Les Brown
55. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair
56. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” -Muhammad Ali
57. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” -Emile Zola
58. “Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.” -George Halas
59. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” -John Maxwell
60. “Thursday is a day to admit your mistakes and try to improve.” -Byron Pulsifer
61. “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” -Satya
Check out Daily Blessing and Day Wishes Quotes
- 100 Monday Blessing Quotes and Wishes to Start New Week
- 100 Friday Blessings For An Amazing Weekend
- 100 Positive And Inspirational Thursday Blessings
- 100 Saturday Morning Blessings To Make Weekend Awesome
- 100 Tuesday Morning Blessings for Best Fortune
- 100 Inspirational And Positive Sunday Blessing Quotes