Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love and cherish those we care about. It may be difficult deciding how you want to express your feelings, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t any creativity involved! Write down some of these Valentine wishes on paper or send them through text message for an easy way too make someone happy this February 14th.
What better than sending flowers? Ordering off strawberry pizza will show her just what she means in life—and don’t forget the mini-martiddeos fromipping ice cream 🙂
As grown-ups, many of us have forgotten the art and craftsmanship that goes into sending heartfelt Valentine’s Day messages. It is so much easier to buy a gift for your significant other than it would be trying to come up with an idea on our own or even think about what kind words might fit well enough without sounding too awkward in text form. But don’t worry! There are still some ways you can make this special by adding personalization onto them just like when we were little kids – all while staying within budget constraints (and not breaking either bank).
Valentine’s Day Quotes:
1. “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand
2. “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner
3. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton
4. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
5. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller
6. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
7. “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis
8. “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates
9. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz
10. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
11. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
12. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal
13. “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney
14. “Love is a grave mental disease.” – Plato
15. “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor
16. “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter
17. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
18. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber
19. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani
20. “Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever.” – Audre Lorde
21. “Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die of it.” – Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec
22. “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh
23. “A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.” – Ralph W. Sockman
24. “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
25. “Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
26. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
27. “The heart has its reasons, which reason knows not.” – Blaise Pascal
28. “When love is not madness, it is not love.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca, Playwright
29. Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.” – Zelda Fitzgerald
30. “Love is metaphysical gravity.” – R. Buckminster Fuller
Sweet Valentine’s Day Wishes
1. Happy Valentine’s Day! My favorite place in the world is right next to you.
2. You may hold my hand for awhile, but you hold my heart forever.
3. The best things in life are better with you.
4. Whenever I feel like giving up, your love keeps me going.
5. I never believed in luck until I found you.
6. I met you. I liked you. I love you. I’m keeping you.
7. Whenever I’m with you, wherever we are, I’m home.
8. Every love story is wonderful but ours is my favorite.
9. You’re the one. I’ve never been so sure of anything in my whole life.
10. I fell in love with you because of all the small things you don’t even realize you’re doing.
11. Thank you for making me laugh and smile every single day since the day we met.
12. Like you and me, some things are just meant to be.
13. Tonight is all ours. I can’t wait to celebrate with you.
14. When we met, I knew I wanted to spend every single Valentine’s Day with you.
15. You give my heart peace over and over again. I love you so much.
16. It’s been a journey…one I’d do all over again.
17. Thanks for being you and for being mine.
18. You’re my forever love and I’m so grateful.
19. Happy Valentine’s Day—you’re my happily-ever-after.
20. At the heart of it all, we’re friends. I love that. I love you.
21. There are so many wonderful reasons I love calling you Valentine.
22. My heart belongs to you.
23. You still make me laugh like crazy. That’s true love.
24. Our love story is my favorite.
25. I would choose you again and again.
26. Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.
27. Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine.
28. I love all the things we are together.
29. I love that we’ve never lost the magic that makes us us.
30. You are my best friend, my partner, and my soul mate.
Valentine’s Day Wishes For Friends
1. Happy Valentine’s Day! Thanks for being my person.
2. Our friendship is #relationshipgoals.
3. We’ve been friends for so long that we’re basically married. I now owe you a Valentine’s Day card every year.
4. You’re the Tina Fey to my Amy Poehler. (Or, any pop culture duo you love!)
5. Making friends as a grown-up is hard. Thank you for making it easy.
6. Good times. Bad Times. Fun Times. Tough times. No matter what, you’re always by my side.
7. I love that you’re my emergency contact.
8. Friend love is the best kind of love. We’ll never break up because you refuse to pick up your socks.
9. We go together like wine and any day of the week.
10. Who needs a Valentine when I have a best friend like you?
11. Thanks for being the caring friend I have ever had. You are the best, friend! Happy valentine’s day 2022!
12. Our friendship is bigger than every love in this world. Happy Valentine’s Day my best friend!
13. I adore you not only with my heart but also with my mind. Your friendship is the fuel of my life. Happy valentine’s day my friend!
14. Your friendship and love are too special to be celebrated in one day. Thank you for making my life complete and perfect. Happy valentine’s day to you!
15. Happy Valentine’s Day, best friend. I wouldn’t know how to do this life thing without you.
16. I love you so much my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day to you!
17. Valentine’s Day or not, I will always love you and your food. Happy valentines day best friend!
18. Love comes in every gender, every size, and every age. That is why I love you, my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
19. You’re not just my best friend – you’re the best friend I can imagine. Much love on this Valentine’s Day.
20. Without you, my life is unimaginable. I wish you all the love in the world on this special occasion. Thank you for being my sweetest friend ever!
21. I can walk the ocean and reach the horizon where the sun meets the sea if you just promise to remain my friend forever. Happy valentine’s day!
22. You are not just my best friend; you are my soulmate. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022!
23. Even when I get married, I would wish you Valentine’s Day first, since no one loves me as much as my best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
24. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful girl in our group. May you find your love on this happy day.
25. You are the best present I have ever gotten from the world; out of all the gifts I have received throughout my life. Happy Valentine’s Day.
26. Happy Valentine’s Day, cutie. Despite of being a girl, I still have a crush on you. Lol.
27. For the world you are just my best friend, but I know how you are also my sister, my mother, my teacher, my eternal partner. I love you best friend. Happy Valentine’s Day.
28. Happy Valentine’s Day, to my gorgeous friend. Don’t forget me in search of your prince charming.
29. No one in the world understands me as you do. I am so thankful I have you. Happy Valentine’s Day.
30. You are not alone. You just haven’t met your valentine yet. I wish you the most beautiful valentine in the world!