Don’t you think it’s difficult to name people who have never gone through a breakup? Reality is quite different from the movies and it’s hard to get your true love in this age. However, breaking up with the one you truly love is even harder, losing someone you love can break your heart into pieces.
It’s not easy finding a way to convey their feelings that makes it less painful for the other one, but this doesn’t help in reducing their own pain.
You experience several phases after the breakup because it’s not possible for anyone to stop loving that person straight away. One of the phases can be crying all night with an ice cream tub in your hands.
To highlight the positive aspect of breakups, we have some special breakup quotes that can help you heal and remind you that life never stops.
1. To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.-Bess Myerson
2. I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.-Humphrey Bogart
3. Breaking up is like knocking over a Coke machine. You can’t do it in one push. You gotta rock it back and forth a few times, and then it goes over.-Jerry Seinfeld
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
4. Breakups can be sad, but sometimes tears are the price we pay for a freedom we need.-Steve Maraboli
5. No one goes straight to happiness after a breakup.-Estelle
6. Some people think that it’s holding on that makes one strong; sometimes it’s letting go.-unknown
7. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.-Marilyn Monroe
8. Getting out of a horrible relationship is not only good for the mind, but it is also good for the soul.-Simon Wash
9. Give sorrow words. The grief that does not speak, whispers the o’er fraught heart and bids it break.-William Shakespeare
10. In a separation it is the one who is not really in love who says the more tender things.-Marcel Proust
11. No matter how bad you want a person, if your hearts are in two different places, you’ll have to pass and move on.-Alexandra Elle
12. The loss of love is not nearly as painful as our resistance to accepting it is.-Tigress Luv
13. In a separation it’s the one who is not really in love who says the more tender things.-Marcel Proust
14. The hottest love has the coldest end.-Socrates
15. When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. It’s like death.-Dennis Quaid
16. Breakups are still uncomfortable, period, and especially when you really are in love with somebody. They are not the easiest things to deal with, and once you break up, you’re trying to get used to not being with that person.-Sevyn Streeter
17. Love is unconditional. Relationships are not.-Grant Gudmunson
18. Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake & help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.-Mandy Hale
19. I wish i were a little girl again, because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken heart.-Julia Roberts
20. Breakup is hard enough to live with, why do we need the paperwork of divorce.-Nilesh Rathod
21. Breaking up is not a stupid thing. Instead, it makes you a better person and realize your mistakes.-Anonymous
22. It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned; nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.-George Bernard Shaw
23. Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.-The Wizard of Oz
24. And I would have, now love is over, an end to all, an end: I cannot, having been your lover, stoop to become your friend!-Arthur Symons
25. Cheating and lying aren’t struggles. They’re reasons to break up.-Patti Callahan Henry
26. I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived.-Margaret Mitchell
27. The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.-Nicholas Sparks
28. If you never learned to hold onto someone, how could it possibly hurt now to let them go?-Shannon L. Alder
29. Ever has it been that loves knows not its own death until the hour of separation.-Khalil Gibran
30. Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it’s not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn’t give up on them.-Anonymous