A new day is starting and you’re already tired. You manage to drag yourself out of bed, but as soon as your feet hit the floor there’s that feeling again: everything seems too bright; sounds crispier than usual- not a good sign when it comes to getting ready for work!
The first thing we feel in the morning often lasts until lunchtime at least… But if given some flowers before leaving home then they’ll make our days better by cheering us up on arrivals back from runs around town or outings with friends – even just taking care les whilst being distracted during rush hour traffic will do wonders.
Flowers are the perfect way to start off your day. They can make someone’s morning even better by just giving them some beautiful flowers in an email, Facebook post or Instagram story! This collection is filled with pictures of blooms that will inspire you every time they pop up on social media – so share these images today if it makes sense for what matters most: happiness happening right now.
1. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
3.“An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
4. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
I wake up every day feeling grateful that I’m still alive. This motivates me to keep pushing through my challenges.
5. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
6. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
7. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
8. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
The saying is true that morning comes whether you set the alarm or not. This means that you cannot put off morning by sleeping in, because it will come regardless.
9. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
10. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
11. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
12. “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
13. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
Life is one big game of chance. If you think the future will be better, then it usually works out that way for your benefit in some way or another!
14. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
15. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
16. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
17. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
18. “It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
Life is a precious gift – we should value it and enjoy the time spent with our loved ones.
19. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
20. “The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world.” — Austin Kleon
21. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.“ — Sarah Addison Allen
22. “I’ve got nothing to say but it’s okay, good morning, good morning” — The Beatles
23. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh*t, they’re up”. – Dwayne Johnson
You are the light in darkness. You can do anything you put your mind to and no one will be able stop that!
24. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
25. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
26. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
27. “Good morning!!! May today bring you the joys of yesterday’s hopes!”
28. “Just think, today is another day to work toward achieving all of your goals. Have a great morning!!!”
This is the perfect opportunity to set a goal for yourself and work hard all day long. Have an amazing morning!!!
29. “Keep spreading positivity, wherever you go. Good Morning!!!”
30. “The day is awaiting you with rich and beautiful blessings. Accept and enjoy them as they come!”
31. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
32. “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” – George S. Patton
33. “When one begins to turn in bed, it is time to get up.” – Arthur Wellesley
No matter how tempting it is to stay in bed and sleep through your morning routine, get up! It’s a beautiful day outside.
34. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” — Mindy Kaling
Read More: “Good Morning Quotes“