1. Love does not come to those who seek it, but to those who give love. It is a binding force between souls who have nothing to give but themselves to one another.-Harold Clemp
2. And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.-Paul Mccartney
3. Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that.-Michael Leunig
4. The art of love is largely the art of persistence.-Albert Ellis
5. Believe in love’s infinite journey, for it is your own, for you are love. Love is life.-Rumi
6. The best proof of love is trust.-Joyce Brothers
7. All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.-Leo Tolstoy
8. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.-Morrie Schwartz
9. Knowledge can bring many things. But the consciousness of the heart brings love, and love brings everything.-Harold Clemp
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
10. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.-Plato
11. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.-Martin Luther King Jr.
12. Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.-Sarah Dessen
13. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.-Ali MacGraw
14. I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. The moment we begin to seek love, love begins to seek us. And to save us.-Paul Coelho
16. You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching. Love like you’ll never be hurt. Sing like there’s nobody listening. And live like it’s heaven on earth.-William W. Purkey
17. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.-Leo Christopher
17. Love is a master key which opens the gate of happiness.-Oliver Wedell Holmes
18. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.-James Baldwin
19. Hatred paralyzes life, love releases it. Hatred onfuses life, love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life, love illuminates it.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
20. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.-Jodi Picoult
21. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.-Oscar Wilde
22. Love does not dominate; it cultivates.-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
23. We are shaped and fashioned by those we love.-Geothe
24. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.-William Shakespeare
25. Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a heaven in hell’s despair.-William Blake
26. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.-Sophocles
27. To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.-Madonna
28. I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.-Nicole Kidman