The office is one of the very popular shows we have ever watched. Certain hilarious scenes still put a smile on our faces. Moreover, the quotes from that show are easy to recollect even now.
It is from among these that we picked The office birthday quotes just for you. Add them to the gifts you give to your friends. They are going to love the quirkiness of the gift.
The office is a show that nobody can forget easily. You can use these birthday quotes from the office and spread all the fun. The quotes will be proof that you really adored the show and are still one of its fans.
The Office Birthday Quotes Meredith
1. May your birthday be as awesome as Kevin’s famous Chilli.
2. ..there was a problem with having one head of the party planning committee. She becomes too powerful. So he appointed two heads.- Dwight Schrute
3. Fun fact: I share my birthday with Eva Longoria. So, I have a perfect ice breaker if I ever meet Teri Hatcher.- Michael Scott
4. It is urgent. I just wanted to call and wish you a happy birthday.- Michael Scott
5. Happy birthday from your favorite assistant regional manager! Well, assistant TO the regional manager!
6. You come on the top of my Maslow’s Hierarchy of BEETS. Happy Birthday! (Pun intended)
7. No that was a fun raiser, I think I made that very clear in the flyers.- Michael Scott
8. When I was seven, my mother hired a pony and a cart to come to my house for all the kids. And I got a really bad rash. From the pony… I had to go inside, and my mother was rubbing cream on me, for probably three hours, and I never came outside. And by the time I got out, the pony was already in the truck and around the corner. So that was my worst birthday.- Michael Scott
9. Gifting you GAP KIDS clothes this birthday. Hope you don’t find them too flashy.
10. If I don’t have some cake soon I might die.- Stanley Hudson
Dwight Schrute Birthday Quotes
11. What kind of cake do you want, imbecile.- Dwight Schrute
12. Look I’m at the supermarket and they only have numbered candles. How old is she?- Jim Halpert
13. A great boss will say, ‘Hey, it’s my birthday. Celebrate yourselves, because you are the ones who made me great, and I will acknowledge your contributions with donuts.’- Michael Scott
14. What is that? ‘It is your birthday’ period.’- Jim Halpert
15. Unbelievable. I do the nicest thing that anyone’s ever done for these people and they freak-out. Well happy birthday Jesus, sorry your party’s so lame.- Michael Scott
Birthday Quotes From The Office
16. Somebody got donuts for my birthday!- Michael Scott
17. Meredith… Meredith… Mary- Mary had a little lamb. Mary… Meredith had a little lamb. Don’t bring that lamb to the office or it will poop on the floor.- Michael Scott
18. My birthday was yesterday, and everyone forgot. I got really dressed up and excited and no one said a word. There’s wasn’t even a party. I think sometimes people are really mean, to the hot, popular girl.- Kelly Kapoor
19. I… DECLARE… IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! Happy birthday!
20. Today’s not my birthday, though.- Jan Levinson
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes From The Office
21. Somebody totally rocked the house and got me the best present I’ve ever gotten.- Dwight Schrute
22. I’m so excited it’s your birthday that I’m going to do a cartwheel! Happy birthday!
23. Finally, I want to thank God, because God gave me this Dundee and I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.- Pam Beesly
24. I guess my only wish, would be that nothing so terrible would ever happen to anyone else ever again.- Kelly Kapoor
25. Really? ‘Cause I thought we had the same birthday.- Michael Scott
26. The best present would be, you to do a good job in front of the new CFO.- Oscar Martinez
27. And these are my party planning bees!- Michael Scott
28. Happy birthday! Good luck blowing your candles tonight… That’s what she said!
29. Happy birthday! What kind of bears are you having at your party? False – black bears!
30. Michael’s birthday was actually pretty cool. It was a good day. I don’t know… It was a good day.- Pam Beesly