Breast cancer is a terminal disease and the second most prevalent type of cancer in women. It affects millions of lives every year.
It is still not found how breast cancer develops in a body and how to prevent it. There are several ways to treat it, but it comes in the category of incurable diseases.
A lot of people and NGOs like Susan.G Komen Foundation have taken the responsibility to arrange funds for the research with various fundraising campaigns. To spread awareness about this issue, these campaigns work beautifully as organizers use different ways to support the families who are suffering from this disease.
If you feel that it’s an obligation to make people aware about this disease or you want to initiate a supporting hand for the cancer patients and their families, Our motivating collection on breast cancer can put your message across strongly.
1. I have a new found respect for women who have been through breast cancer and this surgery.-Giuliana Rancic
2. Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore.-Melissa Etheridge
3. Whether you’re a mother or father, or a husband or a son, or a niece or a nephew or uncle, breast cancer doesn’t discriminate.-Stephanie McMahon
4. Breast cancer is not just a disease that strikes at women. It strikes at the very heart of who we are as women: how others perceive us, how we perceive ourselves, how we live, work and raise our families-or whether we do these things at all.-Debbie Wasserman Schultz
5. Life after breast cancer can go back to normal. It’s just the normal that has changed.-unknown
6. Cancer is a word, not a sentence.-John Diamond
7. You can be a victim of cancer, or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset.-Dave Pelzer
8. I had cancer, cancer never had me.-unknown
9. There can be life after breast cancer. The prerequisite is early detection.-Ann Jillian
10. Keep your sunny side up, keep yourself beautiful, and indulge yourself.-Betsey Johnson
11. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.-unknown
12. Having cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change.-Jaclyn Smith
13. Don’t let breast cancer take away the motivation to achieve your dreams.-Diana Cohen
14. If you have any doubt, go back again Because someone is in a white coat and using big medical instruments doesn’t necessarily mean they’re right.-Kylie Minogue
15. Cancer can touch you, but not your soul; neither your thoughts, nor your heart.-Vikrmn
16. Breast cancer changes you, and the change can be beautiful.-Jane Cook
17. Cancer may have started the fight, but I will finish it.-unknown
18. Breast cancer is scary and no one understands that like another woman who has gone through it too.-Mindy Sterling
19. If you have a friend or family member with breast cancer, try not to look at her with sad eyes.’ Treat her like you always did; just show a little extra love.-Hoda Kotb
20. I have surgery scars, but I consider them battle scars.-unknown
21. Love and laughter are two of the most important universal cancer treatments on the planet. Overdose on them.-Tanya Masse
22. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. So the only thing to really be afraid of is if you don’t go get your mammograms.-Cynthia Nixon
23. It’s about focusing on the fight and not the fright.-Robin Roberts
24. Whenever women struggle with breast cancer and face better care than ever, that’s feminism.-Bell Hooks
25. Fight each round take it on the chin. And never never never ever give in.-Olivia Newton-John
26. The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.-Nikolai Lenin
27. I’ve always thought of myself as being a warrior. When you actually have a battle, it’s better than when you don’t know who to fight.-Carly Simon
28. Cancer is WAY too serious to be taken seriously all the time.-Tanya Masse
29. I believe that breast cancer will soon become something we live with rather than die from.-Lindsay Nicholson