Having faith is a basic principle of life in the South. Elders taught us to have faith in the most difficult situations to get a better control of ourselves. However, life doesn’t always work the way we want which leads to hopelessness, regrets and sadness.
Our inspiring faith quotes collection can revive your faith and works as a reminder of your strengths. We have included different kinds of faith quotes for everyone, whether you are searching for bible quotes or just encouragement quotes to regain faith in yourself.
Having faith in yourself creates a huge impact on people around you. If you like these leap-of-faith quotes, you can share it with your close ones to motivate them. You can find amazing sayings and quotes from great people like Eleanor Roosevelt and Tim Tebow, this kind of collection will inspire you for sure.
1. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.-Saint Augustine
3. To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.-Thomas Aquinas
4. Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.-Khalil Gibran
5. Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.-Voltaire
6. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.-Corrie ten Boom
7. Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.-Max Lucado
8. All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.-Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.-Paulo Coelho
10. I dont think that we’re meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith.-Nicholas Sparks
11. Faith is believing in something when common sense tells you not to.-From the movie, “Miracle On 34th Street”
12. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t there. You can’t see the future, yet you know it will come; you can’t see the air, yet you continue to breathe.-Claire London
13. I don’t pray for God to take my problems away, I pray only for God to give me the strength to go through them.-Jose Lozano
14. I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am moved only by what I believe.-Smith Wigglesworth
15. Faith begins where the will of God is known.-Kenneth E. Hagin Sr.
16. Faith obliterates time, annihilates distance, and brings future things at once into its possession.-Charles Spurgeon
17. How can one come to possess great faith? Now listen, here is the answer to that: First, the blade, then the ear, then the full corn in the ear. Faith must grow by soil, moisture, and exercise.-Smith Wigglesworth
18. A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul.-Dwight L. Moody
19. Faith is like radar that sees through the fog.-Corrie ten Boom
20. Faith is reason grown courageous.-Sherwood Eddy
21. Faith, to my mind, is a stiffening process, a sort of mental starch.-E.M. Forster
22. Faith is spiritualized imagination.-Henry Ward Beecher
23. Faith is a passionate intuition.-William Wordsworth
24. As your faith is strengthened you will find there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.-Emmanuel Teney
25. Faith is a grand cathedral, with divinely pictured windows – standing without, you can see no glory, nor can imagine any, but standing within every ray of light reveals a harmony of unspeakable splendors.-Nathaniel Hawthorne
26. To fear is to expect punishment. To love is to know we are immersed, not in darkness, but in light.-Mother Teresa
27. Without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things are possible.-Sir William Osler
28. Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is still dark.-Rabindranath Tagore
29. Faith means belief in something concerning which doubt is theoretically possible.-William James
30. Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods.-C.S. Lewis