How many times have you gone to your elder sister so that she can help you out? Probably you can’t even count now. That is because she has always been at your side. In fact, she is the one who got scolded by your mom for the mistakes you made.
So, if it is her birthday, it is time you make her feel special. She has been your friend and guide, and you cannot just let her birthday go away. We understand your dilemma and want to help you out. Here we have compiled a list of the best big sister quotes you can use.
Your sister is the only soul mate that you are ever going to get. She will bail you out from any kind of situation. Use the quotes to make any event special for her. She will thank you for that gesture and will remember it forever. Have a look and thank us later.
1. Being an older sister means I can be as a baby sister for the rest of my life.
2. Sisters don’t require words. They have developed their own unique language made up that includes smiles, sniffs, gasps, sighs, and even eye-rolls.
3. The most valuable gift your parents could have ever given to you was the love of your life.
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
4. I’m the big sibling. I’m determined to ensure that she has everything, even if I do not have any. It’s hard.
5. I love her way too much. That’s the thing that counts. Venus Williams
6. A sister is as having a close friend always, and that’s the most wonderful thing in the world.
7. Our roots tell us we’re sisters. Our hearts declare that we’re friends.
8. For as long as they were together, it was not something to be scared of. -Kristen Ciccarelli
9. A sister who is older is a defender and a confidante. She is the one who is there to support you regardless of what.
10. Being an older sister means I can be as a baby sister for the rest of my life.
11. Angering your big sister is another method to show your appreciation.
12. Another year has passed, and you’re still a year older than me! Haha!
13. It’s me, the bigger sister, and I’m the one who sets the rules.
14. Life would be so empty without a caring sister who can share all the precious moments.
15. When all that I’ve is a sibling who loves me, I am prosperous.
16. She’s my faithful friend, my defender when I’m weak, and my cheerleader when I am feeling down. I cannot imagine my life without my closest friend as well as my confidante and sister.
17. Sister, I am awestruck by our differences, just as we share many similarities.
18. If you’re in trouble with one of your sisters, know that there’s another sister that is there to help her.
19. Sister, When we unite, there is nothing else that has a chance.
20. Sometimes, a nice conversation with my sibling is just what I need.
21. Sister, there’s not an issue we cannot solve when we’re in a relationship.
22. Being through rough times in life comes with one major benefit: it helps you learn how to deal with the stress.
23. Your sister is definitely on your back.
24. Sister, I’ve witnessed your strength throughout my life and will never cease to believe that you can conquer dragons if you want to.
25. Sisters are special, from the youngest to the oldest. God has given me an older sister. It is more valuable than gold.
26. From side to side or even miles from each other, Sisters will always be close at heart.
27. The world might be chaotic; however, your sister is in your corner as your security net and is always there to stop you.
28. Sisters help us understand the meaning of life. they are the gift of our hearts and our spirit’s companion. -Unknown
29. Sisters could make you insane and get involved in your life and cause you to be annoyed. But, if someone is able to make a statement, they will stand up for your rights to the last.
30. Sisters are a particular kind of angel that brings out your finest talents.
31. Sisters make difficult times more bearable and simple times more enjoyable.
32. The absence of your sister is similar to being with no heart, soul, or mind.
33. We begin our sentences by saying “remember the time” and then end our day with a conversation via phone. When we were children, we battled and argued about every issue, but now as adults, we’re the best of acquaintances.
34. You’re the only one I’ve always been able to trust, and I am more in love with you every year, my very first and most dear friend.
35. Sister, regardless of how old we are, having you around can be like having a young girl once again.
36. She’s not just my favorite friend; she’s my best friend.
37. Never my sibling, always my best friend.
38. Big sisters of ours are our protectors. They are our listeners, our counselors, and even our best friend. They are there for us in our sadness and also our joys.
39. You better watch out! My sister is a huge sibling, so I’m willing to utilize her!
40. I’ve learned many valuable life lessons by watching my sister fail.
41. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you. -George R.R. Martin
42. The world may be a mess, but your sister is always there as your safety net, always ready to catch you.
43.. But the love of sisters needs no words. It does not depend on memories, or mementos, or proof.
44. It runs as deep as a heartbeat, it is as ever-present as a pulse. -Lisa Wingate
45. The best advice my mother ever gave me: ‘Be nice to your sister. Your friends will come and go, but you will always have your sister. And I promise that someday she will be your best friend.
46. A sister will care for you like a mother, laugh with you like a brother, listen to you like a friend, but most of all, no matter how much you mess up; love you like only a sister a can. Your only job is to be the sister she deserves.
47. She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person. -Oprah Winfrey
48. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. -Cali Rae Tumer
49. Sister, we share so many moments that no one else will understand. We laugh at inside jokes, have our own catch phrases, and understand each other’s joy and pain. I can’t imagine anyone who would make a better best friend than you, and I’m so happy to have you in my life.
50. The best gift Mom and Dad ever gave me was you.
51. Sister, you are my human diary. You know all my secrets and the deepest wishes of my heart.
52. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. -Jodi Picoult
53. I’ve known every love possible, but as the years stretched out, the love I longed for the most is the one I shared with my sister. -Josephine Angelini
54. Sisters make the best friends in the whole world. -Marilyn Monroe
55. I could never love anyone as I love my sisters. –Little Women
56. Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
57. When we were little, you always watched out for me, big sis. You protected me from others, played with me even when you’d outgrown play time, let me tag along even though you didn’t really want to, and were simply the best big sister ever. I love you and am so glad that we are sisters.
58. Having a sister means I always travel with back-up.
59. Sister, no matter how difficult it gets, no matter how much we fight, I’m your forever friend.
60. Boys come and go, and sometimes, they don’t recognize our beauty and worth. But sister, I’ll always be here to tell you how you sparkle.
61. I never want you to deny anything about yourself because you have grown up thinking it’s unacceptable or inconvenient for the people around you.― Jennifer Elisabeth
62. An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too. -Pam Brown
63. A big sister is always older no matter how many birthdays you have! -Catherine Pulsifer
64. How you spend your time when you are not working or studying says everything about who you are and what is motivating your life.― Jennifer Elisabeth
65. My first job is big sister and I take that very seriously. -Venus Williams
66. If I was to give you three words to describe my big sister: encourager, supporter, and amazing! -Ann Butler
67. My major influence was my ten-years-older sister. -Willa Ford
68. You were my inspiration, if you could do it, I knew I could do it!! -Catherine Pulsifer
69. A big sister is like having a second Mother. She is always watching out for you and telling you what to do. -Catherine Pulsifer
70. The big sister always think that they are the boss. -Kate Summers
71. I was not the perfect big sister, I made mistakes and did a lot of things wrong, but my love for you was always strong. -Catherine Pulsifer
72. I learned many life lessons from watching my big sister make mistakes! -Kate Summers
73. Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. – Margaret Mead
74. The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner
75. I would like more sisters, that the taking out of one, might not leave such stillness – Emily Dickinson
76. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there. – Amy Li
77. My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom. – Shannon Celebi
78. There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me. – Mary Montagu
79. Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister. – Alice Walker
80. A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. – Toni Morrison
81. The first-born in every family is always dreaming for an imaginary older brother or sister who will look out for them – Bill Cosby
82. A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
83. A sister smiles when one tells one’s stories – for she knows where the decoration has been added. – Chris Montaigne
84. You may be as different as the sun and the moon, but the same blood flows through both your hearts. You need her, as she needs you. – George R.R. Martin
85. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. – Susan Scarf Merrell
86. What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it? – James DeVries
87. If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater. – Pam Brown
88. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James
89. An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too. – Pam Brown
90. There’s nobody in the world that knows me better than my sister. – Tia Mowry
91. As I grew up, one of my strongest allies has been my sister. – Patti Smith
92. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost. – Marion C. Garretty
92. Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood. – Louisa May Alcott
93. Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other. – Carol Saline
94. Sisterly love is, of all sentiments, the most abstract. Nature does not grant it any functions – Ugo Betti
96. An older sister is a friend and defender – a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.” – Pam Brown
97. Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. -Margaret Mead
98. A sister is one with whom we have a special connection, she is a support and an encourager; and an inspiration to be all that we can be. -Catherine Pulsifer
99. Sister dear, never fear God will help you if you try. Do not despair, but always care to be good and love to try. -Anna Alcott
100. When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? – Pam Brown
101. We acquire friends and we make enemies, but our sisters come with the territory. – Evelyn Loeb
Team Motivational Wizard believes in the power of inspirational quotes and saying to create meaningful change. Motivational Wizard loves being a go-to resource when you’re on the hunt for some inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive messages, productivity tips and more. Catch Team Motivational Wizard online at Facebook and Instagram.