To live your life the way you want to live it is essential to follow the rules.
Being a good person may not always be the most ideal choice in the short-term. However, in the long term it will provide you with satisfaction and joy.
This article includes the top 30 to do right phrases to increase self-esteem of everyone and inspire people to do the right thing. Every time you go to a place or point it is crucial to follow what feels good and is appropriate. These quotes are derived from films, books, and interviews.
1. Doing the right thing has power.-Laura Linney
2. Doing the right thing for someone else was like a tonic for me; it was like some magic ointment that made a wound disappear.-Susie Bright
3. You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.-Pearl S. Buck
4. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.-Albert Einstein
5. You have to do the right thing… You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.-Mohandas K. Gandhi
6. Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.-Benjamin Franklin
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
7. My basic principle is that you don’t make decisions because they are easy; you don’t make them because they are cheap; you don’t make them because they’re popular; you make them because they’re right.-Heodore Hesburgh
8. The time is always right to do what is right.-Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.-Abraham Lincoln
10. The right way is not always the popular and easy way. Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character.-Margaret Chase Smith
11. Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.-Eleanor Roosevelt
12. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.-Gandhi
13. Next to doing the right thing, the most important thing is to let people know you are doing the right thing.-John D. Rockefeller
14. Happiness and personal fulfillment are the natural consequences of doing the right thing.-Epictetus
15. Doing the right thing is more important than doing the thing right.-Peter F. Drucker
16. Doing the right thing for someone else occasionally means doing something that feels wrong to you.-Jodi Picoult
17. If you have to do it, then you’re doing the right thing.-Kathy Valentine
18. Goodness is the only investment that never fails.-Henry David Thoreau
19. We must not allow ourselves to become like the system we oppose.-Desmond Tutu
20. Always do right – this will gratify some and astonish the rest.-Mark Twain
21. There is no wrong time to do the right thing.-Charles M. Blow
22. Do what you can with what you have where you are.-Theodore Roosevelt
23. Keep your feet on the ground and your thoughts at lofty heights.-Peace Pilgrim
24. Honestly, if you don’t fit in then you’re probably doing the right thing.-Lights Poxlietner
25. People will always try to stop you from doing the right thing if it is unconventional.-Warren Buffett
26. Doing the right thing daily, compounds over time.-John C. Maxwell
27. If you are doing the right thing for the earth, she’s giving you great company.-Vandana Shiva
28. Doing the right thing isn’t always easy – in fact, sometimes it’s real hard – but just remember that doing the right thing is always right.-David Cottrell
29. Pissing people off doesn’t mean you’re doing the right things, but doing the right things will almost inevitably piss people off.-Colin Powell