Winning and losing are a part of life. However, if we continue to lose the depressed thoughts makes it difficut for us to survive. We want to succeed, but the negativity inside acts as an obstacle. To top it off, our peers are doing better than us.
Here we have compiled some motivational winning quotes to help you forget all that has happened. You will be trying your best to reach out to the stars. Pretty soon, success would come, and there would be no looking back when that happens.
Motivational Success Quotes
1. “Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers. Your dream is the key to your future.” -Mark Gorman.
2. “You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To the best you can do everyday.” -Jason Mraz.
3. “Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve ever done before. -Bonnie Blair.
4. “Winning takes precedence over all. There’s no gray area. No almosts. -Kobe Bryant.
5. It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.” -Paul Bryant.
6. “I just think winners win. And guys who won all the way through high school and college, the best player at every level, they have a way of making things happen and winning games.” -Tony Dungy.
7. “The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory. Thats the essence of it.” -Vince Lombardi
8. “I’ve certainly had periods when I felt like life was winning and I was losing, so I think everybody can relate to that quandary — the temptation to give in, to give up, and then what It takes to keep going.” -Malcolm Gets.
9. “A quitter never wins and a winner never quits.” -Napoleon Hill
10. “When I was younger I was taught that a winner never quits, and a quitter never wins.” -Angie Stone
11. “Failures do what is tension relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving.” – Denis Waitley
12. “We see them all around us: the winners and the losers. The losers can oftentimes become winners, and the winners can very easily become losers.” -William S. Burroughs
13. “Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream.” -Emmitt Smith
14. “Imagination has a great deal to do with winning.” -Mike Krzyzewski
15. “Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.” -Wilma Rudolph
16. “I try to do the right thing at the right time. They may just be little things, but usually they make the difference between winning and losing.” -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
17. “You don’t win once in a while… you don’t do things right once in a while… you do them right all the time. Winning is habit.” -Vince Lombardi
18. “Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose.” -Wilma Rudolph
19. “Fame you’ll be famous, as famous as can be, with everyone watching you win on TV, Except when they don’t because sometimes they won’t…” – Dr. Seuss
20. “Take what pleasure you can in the interstices of your work, but your work is first, learning first, winning is everything because without it there is nothing.” -Orson Scott
21. “You rarely win, but sometimes you do.” -Harper Lee
22. “To winners, nothing seems unpleasant.” -William Shakespeare
23. “Nothing is black and white, except for winning and losing, and maybe that’s why people gravitate to that so much.” -Steve Nash
24. “Persistence is the quality of winners. Successful people never never give up.” -Lynda Field.
25. “Always imitate the behavior of the winners when you lose.” -George Meredith
Explore our collection of Warrior Motivational Quotes
26. “Winning isn’t everything, but it beats anything that comes in second.” -Paul Bryant.
27. “You can’t win unless you learn how to lose.” -Kareem-Abdul Jabbar.
28. “You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself to be.” -Lou Holtz
29. “Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all the time thing.” -Vince Lombardi.
30. “You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” -Zig Ziglar
Team Winning Quotes
31. “Never change a winning game; always change a losing one.” -Bill Tilden
32. “Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!” -Karl Lagerfeld
33. “To win you have to risk loss.” -Jean-Claude Killy
34. “Winning is fun… Sure. But winning is not the point. Wanting to win is the point.” -Pat Summit
35. “Winning once or twice is encouraging, but winning continuously is empowering.” -Rosabeth Moss Kanter
36. “You learn more from losing than winning. You learn how to keep going.” -Morgan Wooten
37. “The determination to win is the better part of winning.” -Daisaku Ikeda
38. “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure…” -Theodore Roosevelt
39. “You were born a winner, a warrior, one who defied the odds by surviving the most gruesome battle of them all – the race to the egg.” -Suzy Kassem
40. “One should always play fairly when one has the winning cards.” -Oscar Wilde
41. “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” -Tom Krause
42. “You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” -Joel Osteen
43. “It’s that will and determination that I hope will get me where I want to go.” -Dale Earnhardt
44. “The only way to win is to fight on the side of your adversaries.” -Francis Picabia
45. “Never give up, never give in, and when the upper hand is ours, may we have the ability to handle the win with the dignity that we absorbed the loss.” -Doug Williams
You may also like to read Never Give Up Quotes
46. “Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game one foot from a winning touchdown.” -Ross Perot
47. “The only way to prove that you’re a good sport is to lose.” -Ernie Banks
48. “I love the winning, I can take the losing, but most of all I just love to play.” -Boris Becker
49. “Great players are willing to give up their own personal achievement for the achievement of the group. It enhances everybody.” -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
50. “Winners must learn to relish change with the same enthusiasm and energy that we have resisted it in the past.” -Tom Peters