Bedroom is the most comfortable place for a lot of people, spending time to relax, sleep, read and snuggle makes it a retreat.
It’s the only place where we can be ourselves without any judgements and restrictions. It’s hard to find the same level of comfort and privacy even in the hotel rooms. Bedroom is not just a place where you sleep, rather it’s a place that knows about your sleepless nights too.
One can put their thoughts together in silence with no interventions. We would like you to check out our unique collection of bedroom quotes that will motivate you to think about the importance of this space in your life.
1. How peaceful a bedroom is without a man in it.-Dorothy Eden
2. Be generous in the bedroom. Share your sandwich.-Homer
3. If you’re gonna fall apart, do it in your own bedroom.-Margot Kidder
4. It’s okay to laugh in the bedroom so long as you don’t point-Will Durst
5. The spirit of the marriage left the bedroom and took to living in the parlor.-Zora Neale Hurston
6. When things don’t work well in the bedroom, they don’t work well in the living room either.-William Masters
7. A husband and wife who have separate bedrooms have either drifted apart or found happiness.-Honoré de Balzac
8. The only interesting thing that can happen in a Swiss bedroom is suffocation by feather mattress.-Dalton Trumbo
9. My bedroom is my sanctuary. It’s the only place in the house that has a beautiful lush shag rug, which is my favorite.-Evangeline Lilly
10. You remember some bedrooms you have slept in. There are bedrooms you like to remember and others you would like to forget.-Carl Sandburg
11. My bedroom is my sanctuary. It’s like a refuge, and it’s where I do a fair amount of designing – at least conceptually, if not literally.-Vera Wang
12. Of all the rooms in the house your bedroom is yours.-Dorothy Draper
13. But even the law cannot be in your bedroom at night.-Louis L’Amour
14. Where the bedroom is wrong the whole house is wrong.-Margaret Kennedy
15. A bedroom is just as nice as whoever sleeps in it with you.-Tennessee Williams
16. Just following orders’ is no excuse unless you’re in the bedroom.-Donna Lynn Hope
17. More divorces start in the bedroom than in any other room in the house.-Ann Landers
18. Real intimacy depends on truth – lovingly told – especially in the bedroom.-Joyce Brothers
19. It feels really sad, to me, to go to a dark bedroom. It’s like surrendering to the night or something.-James Franco
20. Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.-Eminem