A dominant personality is often characterized by being proactive, assertive, and extroverted. This personality type is motivated by a desire for power and tends to be proud. Aggression and manipulation are also possible. Dominant personalities often lead themselves and others into action. Scroll down for dominating quotes that gives you all perspective of dominance.
Dominant personalities aren’t just thirsty for power or intent on tyrannizing those around them. They may also display qualities such as: confidence, assertiveness, doggedness. If someone is being dominated then these attitude powerful lion quotes might give him courage.
Unlike other species, with humans dominance is not nearly always linked to coercive or aggressive behavior. In fact, sometimes it can have a positive connotation. To dominate is to be in control or to have power over something. Some time your negative or bad attitude is responsible for this.
In the animal kingdom, dominance hierarchy is a way for a group of animals to avoid physical conflict and establish pecking order. The term can also be used in business, sports, and other competitive areas where there are winners and losers.
Humans are social creatures and need to feel a sense of connection and belonging. In order to achieve this, we often form relationships and alliances with others. These relationships can be based on many things, including shared interests, values, or goals. Dominance is one way that humans establish power dynamics within these relationships. Its happy to be alone than to tolerate the dominance.
While dominance can be a positive thing, it can also have negative connotations. When one person or group dominates another, it can lead to feelings of oppression and inequality. This is often seen in cases of bullying, racism, and sexism.
If you find yourself in a situation where you feel dominated, it is important to remember that you have the power to change it. Speak up for yourself and assert your own needs and wants. You may also want to consider seeking out relationships that are more equal and balanced.
Start your day with our special good morning positive attitude quotes.
Discover the greatest Dominating Quotes spoken by famous individuals that will undoubtedly inspire you.
Table Of Contents
Dominating Relationship Quotes
1. You don’t adjust. You just dominate. -Al Davis
2. Look for the enemies of Medicare, of higher minimum wages, of Social Security, of federal aid to education and there you will find the enemy of the Negro, the coalition of Dixiecrats and reactionary Republicans that seek to dominate the Congress.- A. Philip Randolph
3. As a striker, as I originally was, and then an attacking midfielder, it has always been my aim in life to embarrass goalkeepers: to dominate them, to force them into mistakes.-Paul Scholes
4. You want to be free. You also want to be mine. You can’t be both.-Nenia Campbell
5. Mind does dominate body. We are superior to the house in which we dwell.-Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
6. We come to reason, not to dominate. We do not seek to have our way, but to find a common way.-Lyndon B. Johnson
7. You will never be greater than the thoughts that dominate your mind. -Napoleon Hill
8. Take notice of what thoughts you choose to fill your mind with each day. Our thoughts draw to us whatever is dominating our mind, so always keep what you are thinking about in check.-Miya Yamanouchi
9. Dominate the market with your products of self-control; no matter how many temptations produced by the devil, you will still overcome with profits of excellence!-Israelmore Ayivor
10. You will be loved the day when you will be able to show your weakness without the other person using it to assert his strength.-Cesare Pavese
11. The natural impulse of men is to follow and whoever has the strongest sense of purpose will always dominate.-Robert Harris
12. When you seek to dominate another you dominate no one but disempower yourself.-Gary Zuvak
13. Anybody can win the matches you can dominate, but it’s the tough matches that are going to make the difference.-Jim Zalesky
14. Every human being was created to dominate and lead in an area of gifting.-Myles Munroe
15. He needed the hand on his shoulder, the kiss to his temple and the hot, ragged breath of his Master over his face.- Casey K. Cox
16. The individual’s desire to dominate his environment is not a desirable trait in a society which every day grows more and more confining.-Gore Vidal
17. She’s a natural submissive and she doesn’t have a clue.-D.L. Hess
18. No matter how tiny you look, you can lead huge men if you have what the huge men don’t have.-Michael Bassey Johnson
19. Identify your niche and dominate it. And when I say dominate, I just mean work harder than anyone else could possibly work at it.-Nate Parker
20. I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched. I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be discovered. So stop resisting. Let go. Let it happen.” David Hollan in Requested Surrender-Riley Murphy
21. In our enthusiasm to dominate nature and to produce more material good – goods – we have transformed means into ends.-Erich Fromm
22. Most people abuse power. They use power to dominate others. They use power to destroy others. Ultimately when you do this, you lose it. -Frederick Lenz
23. Leadership does not mean domination. The world is always well supplied with people who wish to rule and dominate others.- Haile Selassie
24. I am not the number or beautiful face on your black board as you want to give identity to me ! I am me . I am my identity .-litymunshi
25. Education about gender and peace is important. Educational strategies to promote peace must consider all relations of dominance.-Widad Akrawi
Quotes About Dominating Your Opponent
26. I was not obedient, and rules made a rebel of me.- Tali Sara
27. Unfortunately, in our society, power means the ability to dominate and oppress. -Vanna Bonta
28. If you could get all the people in the organization rowing in the same direction, you could dominate any industry, in any market, against any competition, at any time.-Patrick Lencioni
29. That’s a strong sign of a good coach, to let an assistant participate. It shows his confidence in the coach’s ability not to have to dominate everything. -Jerry West
30. Never try to dominate the one who says sorry to you for their mistake because they understand, you are more important than their ego.- Unknown
31. Paradoxically, it is often when risking death that one feels the most alive.-Romain Gagnon
32. Dominating others is not equality.- Christina Engela
33. There is no question in my mind that Zionists, these Jewish radicals that they dominate Hollywood, nobody argues about the show you in the Los Angeles Times article by Joel Stein bragging about it.- David Duke
34. The moment we choose to love we begin to move against domination, against oppression. The moment we choose to love we begin to move towards freedom, to act in ways that liberate ourselves and others.- Bell Hooks
35. In the future, we will have to count on being at least somewhat able to dominate nature in ways that go beyond mere technology.
36. I think about what’s the best way to serve people. In business, if you do more for others than anybody else does, you dominate. That’s the bottom line.-Tony Robbins
You will also find these attitude breakup quotes interesting.
Dominate Me Quotes
37. Respect Me, Adore Me, Dominate Me.
38. Power is rush, I want you to dominate me.
39. The practice of love is the most powerful antidote to the politics of domination.-Bell Hooks
40. Shakespeare reveals human nature brilliantly: he shines a light on our instinctive desire to dominate each other.” Edward Hall
41. I love the shot put because you win or lose by yourself. Either I get exposed, or I dominate. I always dominated because I trained to dominate.-Tom Lister, Jr.
42. Love does not dominate’ It cultivates.-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
43. Design should not dominate things, should not dominate people. It should help people. That’s its role.-Dieter Rams
44. When you allow desire, anger and frustration to dominate you, you are losing power.-Frederik Lenz
45. Do not let your anger dominate your mind and your body. So, if there is enough desire to win, go on and take that burning venom.-Alan Maiccon
46. Success for me is to go out there and dominate.-Jon Jones
47. The loving personality seeks not to control, but to nurture, not to dominate, but to empower.-Gary Zukav
48. Our life always expresses the result of our dominant thoughts.- Soren Kierkegaard
49. Take notice of what thoughts you fill your mind with each day. Our thoughts draw to us whatever is dominating our mind, so always keep what you are thinking about in check.-Miya Yamanouchi
50. One of the easiest ways to dominate a man is to demand something he cannot supply.-Gene Wolfe
Dominating Husband Quotes
51. A bit of sniffles and men are more work than a brood of babies.
52. The cry for peace will be a cry in the wilderness, so long as the spirit of nonviolence does not dominate millions of men and women. -Mahatma Gandhi
Also read killer attitude quotes for girls
53. Mountains are the example of pure dominating energy. You automatically become submissive around them, not out of fear but out of divine love.-Shunya
54. The weak are dominated by their ego, the wise dominate their ego, and the intelligent are in a constant struggle against their ego.- Hamza Yusuf
55. A gentleman holds my hand. A man pulls my hair. A soulmate will do both.- Alessandra Torre
56. It’s not about having an absence of fear, it’s about having dominance over it.- Steve Maraboli
You will find interesting our collection of quotes about weak men.
57. I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.-Oscar Wilde
59. As long as women are using class or race power to dominate other women, feminist sisterhood cannot be fully realized.-Bell Hooks