According to Oxford spirituality is defined as an expression of the “quality of being concerned with the human spirit or soul, as opposed to material physical things.” However, even though this might be the most common definition but we think it is possible to define spirituality in a way that can mean a range of different things to various people.
For example, one person might feel spiritually connected to their goals in life, whereas others may feel spiritually connected to their social obligations. Some people might be spiritual about their relationships with those around them, whereas others may be spiritual due towards the self or love for self..
Spirituality usually has to do with be related to your peace of mind and the purpose you have for it. It might or may not be connected to religious beliefs and may or might not be associated to your responsibilities and duties as a human being. Whatever it is that manifests for you spirituality is the essential ingredient of your happiness and the place where your heart’s desire is located.
1. The Holy Spirit, thank God, often enables people to forgive even though they are not sure how they did it.-Lewis B. Smedes
2. The Holy Spirit, not the pope, is the vicar of Christ on earth.-Adoniram Judson Gordon
3. The Holy Spirit is the bond by which Christ efficaciously unites us to himself.-John Calvin
4. The Holy Spirit wants to convert the words of Scripture into transformed personalities.-David Jeremiah
5. The Holy Spirit speaks many languages; among them the languages of art in all its forms.-Frank Griswold
6. The Holy Spirit is a healing spirit. When the Holy Spirit is present, anything is possible.-Reinhard Bonnke
Subscribe to Motivational WizardGet a weekly email magazine jam-packed with all the best posts from Motivational Wizard.
7. When we have the Holy Spirit we have all that is needed to be all that God desires us to be.-Aiden Wilson Tozer
8. The Holy Spirit accompanies God’s Word to bring revelation of Christ, resulting in transformation.-Bob Hoskins
9. The same Holy Spirit who implants faith within a life implants the boldness to verbalize that faith.-Alistair Begg
10. The Holy Spirit was not sent so we can have bless ups in our churches but so the world can be changed.-Mike Pilavachi
11. Only the Holy Spirit can give you the power to not think about yourself, to set you free from yourself.-Francis Chan
12. When the Holy Spirit takes over your life, He’ll drive every sickness out of your body; He’ll make right everything that was wrong.-Chris Oyakhilome
13. The Holy Spirit has his own personality .He therefore moves in at will when we least expect it, and sometimes when we are least deserving of it.-R. T. Kendall
14. The power of the Holy Spirit cannot be successfully duplicated. If a person is supernaturally changed and given a love for God’s glory, God did it.-R.T. Kendall
15. The Holy Spirit is just as truly in us when He makes no sign as when the fountains of joy are overflowing, or the waters of peace are softly refreshing our weary and troubled heart.-A. B. Simpson
16. The Holy Spirit gives liberty to the Christian, direction to the worker, discernment to the teacher, power to the Word, and fruit to faithful service. He reveals the things of Christ.-Billy Graham
17. The Holy Spirit has a sanctifying influence. The influence of the Holy Spirit tends towards sanctification, purity and holiness. Expect to live a life of greater purity, sanctification and holiness when under the sweet influence of the Holy Spirit.-Dag Heward-Mills
18. You can have knowledge, and you can be meticulous in your preparation; but without the unction of the Holy Spirit you will have no power, and your preaching will not be effective.-David Lloyd-Jones
19. The Holy Spirit is no skeptic. He has written neither doubt nor mere opinion into our hearts, but rather solid assurances, which are more sure and solid than all experience and even life itself.-Martin Luther
20. The Holy Spirit is the immediate source of all holiness. He is entirely sincere, and perfect in love. He is generous. He is pure in heart, free from selfishness, and never swerves from the path of duty. He is deep like a fountain. He sends forth his virtues in due season. He speaks, and men believe him; he acts, and men are gladdened by him. He possesses all heavenly virtues. He is one with Heaven.-Griffith John
21. The Holy Spirit empowers us to achieve our God-given goals.-Lailah Gifty Akita
22. The Holy Spirit has a way of His own to say much in few words.-Martin Luther
23. Only the holy spirit, the spirit of the lord, can transform us.-Joseph Prince
24. It certainly must help us if we recognize that it is the presence of the Holy Spirit which creates a unity which we can never create.-Roland Allen
25. The presence of the Holy Spirit is the keystone of all our hopes.-John Nelson Darby
26. Those who operate through the Holy Spirit are more equipped to resist temptation.-Monica Johnson
27. Only the Holy Spirit can comfort a person in the depths of grief.-Tullian Tchividjian
28. The Holy Spirit will always point people to the finish work of Jesus.-John Paul Warren
29. The Holy Spirit never draws attention to Himself. He always points to and reveals Jesus.-John Paul Warren